Eye Contact

October 14th, 2009

Eye Contact - *AFP Hall Of Fame*

Has anyone seen Aunt Telcia?

(submitted by Nicole)

1,174 Responses to “Eye Contact”

1. Pipergirl says:

We’re all so focused on Aunt Telcia – has anyone else noticed there’s a todler rocking it in a pinstripe suit?

(Hope it doesn’t crease and need a press.)

• hupla says:

That’s awesome. Vest and all, he’s like a little banker.

• Pipergirl says:

Amidst the craziness, someone has to suit up! (Unless they’ve pre-empted Aunty’s funeral…)

At first I thought the sisters were in jammies, which made the pin stripe even more awesome! I know few kids his age who’d let you get a t-shirt and pants on, let alone the regulation black socks and tie-up shoes!

2. props says:

AHAHAHA congrats. That freaked me out. I was scanning the picture trying to find what was wrong with it, then when I saw it, my reaction was: =O O_O >_> >__> o_o

3. KJO says:

Oh heavens! I actually know a relative of this family – and it’s not photoshopped! They totally did it. They’re basking in their awkward picture glory!! :D

BTW, when I came to see it when they told me about it, I couldn’t figure out was so awkward….then I saw her. Ahhhh!!!!

4. Michelle M says:

I’m missing why this is obviously photoshopped. My brother slept on my couch for a week, so one day as a joke we sat on him while he was lying there: my husband, my teenaged son, my grade school aged son, myself, and the dog. My brother was laughing the whole time, so clearly he was fine if only a tad bit unfortable.
    Sheesh. Skeptics.

5. Marissa says:

uh wow this really scared me when i realized there was a poor woman underneath them

6. Dr Lump says:

Aunt Telcia was all fun and games until little sis got revenge in the form of a hot franks-n-bean flatulence. What you see is the terror in her eyes after she realizes she is trapped…with…that…smell…

7. Get Real says:

This is NOT photoshopped…look at the flashbulb shine on the aunt’s forehead…that hotspot matches the rest of the hotspots in the photo.

8. Alex says:

Doesn’t matter if it’s Photoshopped. Well done!

9. anonymous says:

thats is so shooped

10. MissyMags says:

I am on the fence about this one… but leaning more towards photoshop… I like to think I’m a photoshop “quasi-expert” cause I can bust out some sweet fakes. It did take me a minute to see, but it’s freaky! Yes, they are elevated, but isn’t that person’s torso like WAY too long? And why the hell would you sit on someone like that? WT*?!

11. Blucat says:

This should’ve been saved for Halloween, it’s that creepy.

12. Lesku says:

I had no idea what was wrong with this until I started reading the posts. Has to be photoshopped.

13. Pipergirl says:

This is definitely a companion picture to the one of the strange relative hanging OVER the family – is this a running theme, strange relative placement?

14. Lisa says:

Even if it is photoshopped, it’s still creepy as hell. I’m glad I’m not the only one who jumped!! :-)

15. Valerie C. says:

The fact that there isn’t anyone reflected in the mirror above the couch, only a flash, is totally freaking my out.

16. Amber says:

There’s no rule that says it has to be unphotoshopped or it’s just not creepy. I don’t care if it’s edited to hell and back, I still nearly crapped myself when I saw that face.

17. lilyy says:

I understand that this was photoshopped, but it still scared me.
    i legitly jumped out of my chair!

18. Jenany says:

Sometimes photos need an explanation … did the person who submitted this one even give one? Is this poor squashed lady even still with us???

19. Jenny says:

This one should be a Mind F***! “When you see it…”

20. Melissa says:

I’m kind of terrified to scroll back up: I don’t want the eye to see me.

21. dooger says:

I think I would let that cute daddy sit on me too ;)

22. Mary says:

That is so freaky. It looks like a kidnap victim.

23. Lorena says:

This is very obviously photoshopped. C’mon people…..

24. Cate says:

Good shocker. But I think she’s sitting on a magazine. IMHO not a photoshop job, because why would you bother?

25. Hero Hog says:

Can we vote to filter out all comments containing “Photoshop” and “Compound Bow” unless there actually IS a Compound Bow in the picture? Having said that,

26. Dave says:

I actually made an audible gasp when I saw the face. That just ain’t right!

27. Anne says:

I think it’s hilarious! And what a beautful family

28. Mel says:

I don’t think it is photoshopped….the family sitting on top of the person are elevated.

and yeah, majorly creepy. LOVE IT

29. Melo says:

30. blackforestdweller says:

not so much creepy as it is photo shop.

31. holliver says:

I looked and looked and looked trying to figure out why this was “awkward.” Then I saw it and nearly jumped out of my skin!

32. msmmsmmsm says:

I agree Norville, Japanese horror film disturbing. I stared at this picture for a LONG time trying to figure out what was awkard here. And now I’m skeeved out.

33. yolanda says:

It’s definitely not photoshopped, you can see her knee under dad, and they’re all exactly higher up on the couch (reference the arms) than they’d be if she weren’t there. Mom’s weight mostly rests on the green pillow visible by the creepy eyed head, and with the knees bent forward on the squishy figure it’s clear there’s another big pillow for dad’s button. Aunty is supporting four small children and two pairs of adult legs. Not enough to be more than uncomfortable for a short time.
    But it’s creepy and she’s playing it up with that disturbed expression. Definitely staged and very quirky. Was this for their hallowe’en greeting cards? LOL
    Like everyone else, it took me awhile to figure out what was awkward.

34. Jerry says:

I think they finally figured out what to do about Marney!

35. I’m weird, but I don’t see what’s wrong with the picture.

36. Lelly says:

I take that back! I didn’t see that they were sitting on her! OMG weird!

37. Krish says:

photoshopped …. lol

38. Lelly says:

Not awkward at all. Let’s not jump the shark people!

39. Breezy says:

40. josh says:

Looks like a poster for a horror flick. The tagline could be “The family that slays together, stays together!”

Whoever it is, he/she looks terrified.

41. Jared says:

42. cowgirl says:

The Bob Myron family FINALLY found a way to shut Marney up about her “soupy sauce and no cheese” request for the green beans.
    A quiet Thanksgiving was had by the rest of the attendees..

43. Franci1969 says:

I. am. speechless.
    It gave me more goosebumps than watching like 3 horror movies in a row combined.

44. Matt says:

I literally jumped up when i finally saw the person! That’s so freaky.

45. Denise says:

That had to hurt

46. Franci1969 says:

Hm… I don’t see any awkwardness to it.
    Is it only me?

• worthy.of.love says:

Look at the woman on the right, then look at what she’s sitting on.
      It took me a while to find it myself :S

47. Tim says:

THIS is why they put Aunt Telcia on the medication.

48. Joey says:

Somebody gets a little too tan in a snapshot and there’s five hundred ‘Photoshop!’ comments. The most obviously photoshopped pic to ever hit this site gets posted, and waaaay too many people take it on faith that there really is a person underneath an entire family. *shakes head in amazement*

49. feelinz says:

Ladies and Gentleman, finally something that IS actually photoshopped (could be by accident that they got this affect). I really don’t find it creepy at all, they aren’t really sitting on her.

• Sarah says:

It’s not shopped, look at the way the children are sitting on the couch, not only are they all unlevel but the oldest is falling backwards. If the eye was photoshopped they wouldn’t be that high and the child wouldn’t be sinking like that. Her knee is by the dad, and you can see he’s sitting on something. It was definitely staged, and I’ve actually got similar pictures with my nieces and nephews. It’s cute, ‘Aunt Telcia’ is probably that single sister who is constantly doing things with that family, and they wanted to include her in a family photo in a neat way. It’s hilarious.

The photoshop comments are getting old, guys. Seriously.

• Cody says:

Acting like things aren’t photoshopped is just as old. Seriously.

• Daniel says:

I’ve replied to a few other incorrect comments, and decided to reply to this one, too. Just because people say they know it was photoshopped doesn’t make it photoshopped. It is real- I was there. Face it, my family is clever; that’s all.

• feelinz says:

I’ve never once called any photo on here actually photoshopped aside from this one. But this is so obvious it’s not even funny. Half her face can’t disappear into the couch. It isn’t being squished or has any pressure on it at all. An adult on your face? Sadly I know, it will cause some distortion and your cheek on the bottom will puff out. Her’s just magically goes away.

50. Tom says:

That scared the $#!t outta me! Wow!