Monkey Business

May 3rd, 2010

Monkey Business - *AFP Hall Of Fame*

You can never have too many monkeys.

(submitted by H)

16 Responses to “Monkey Business”

1. Kayltin says:

I laughed so hard at this. I love the monkey on both of their shouldiers. She’s like, SMILE FOT THE CAMERA :D

2. D-Dawg says:

Ok, I absolutley LOVE the caption. Even though they’re monkey hoarders. Wrong show, AFPP!

3. Melvis says:

How does one unsee this?

4. Natalie says:

It always is so annoying to me when people dress monkeys in human clothes….I’m not sure why I can handle dogs in clothes better. lol

5. Lee says:

These people definitely know how to feel superior to animals .. just dress them in ridiculous clothes and treat them like babies.

6. tori says:

i think i would have nightmares…. i hate monkeys…especially ones in pink dresses and overalls and starry shirts…..

7. MatthewZD says:

John and Kate plus apes?

8. Elaine says:

These people are out of their minds. Didn’t anyone hear the news about the monkey that attacked it’s owners best friend and “ate” her face! The played the 911 tapes on TV for days.

9. akeel99 says:

How do you get six moneys to all look in different directions at the same time??????

10. warpedkaai says:

When I ws five I had just gotten a handful of runts from a vending machine and was walking across the parking lot intending to savor my treat on the drive home, that is until a monkey in a pink dress leapt on me and pried open my hand to steal my candy…everyone laughed, “oh the money wants your candy” 20 years later I still can’t alk though that parking lot with out looking over my shoulder for a monkey….
    needless to say this picture made me shudder and relive those dreadful memories.

• MonkeyFan says:

Oh my God! The same candy stealing story happened to me! A monkey from hell stole my lollypop from INSIDE my mouth in a Vet Shop! I am still terrified by the sound of my teeth hitting the rock hard lollipop as it was being pulled out!

11. Heather says:

There was just a show on called My monkey baby . THese people are crazy.

12. Peachy says:

Animal Cruelty anyone?

13. Joni says:

Looking through these awkward photos with my five year old… he has some seriously funny reactions that would be GREAT captions to these pics.