Here, Kitty-Kitty

June 25th, 2010

Here, Kitty-Kitty - Pets

Aspiring “crazy cat ladies.”

(submitted by Thea and Rachel)

21 Responses to “Here, Kitty-Kitty”

1. Kylee Warburton says:

Cat Evolution

2. Tip Top says:

Dont you hate it how mum use to make the whole family wear Nana`s knitting for a photo oppurtunity

3. LH says:

Jenna,

I don’t know you but I’m pretty sure we’re connected anyway. I had those same floral hammer pants. So did my sister. We generally wore them on the same day. I’m sorry (or maybe happy) to say that they were the first thing I noticed about the picture! Rock on hammer sista!

Take care.

4. jenna says:

sooooo, sadly yes that is me in the middle, all grown up and still having no say in things…..thank you thea for making our photo famous here and in the book…even if i had floral hammer pants, home done hair cuts and buck teeth. REPRESENT !!!!

• Thea says:

for the record. those hammer pants are a hand me down from ME! P.S. my mom still has all those cat figurines in her front window… i think there may even be more of them now. YIKES!

• Amber M. says:

No worries Jenna, the first thing i noticed was the pants! I’m pretty sure I rocked the same ones!

5. Mary says:

Reminds me of a song…Cat scratch fever…no…let me see… ah yes…”One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn’t belong….” Why doesn’t the girl in the middle get a hip sweater that matches??

6. Mrs. Woodruff says:

Proof that there is definitely favortism amongst these children. One girl gets a real pet while the other two get fake ones? Wait. Its a cat. So maybe this is reverse favortism.

7. Jonathan says:

Okay, so Thea & Rachel… I have these two best friends who happen to be named Thea and Rachel as well! While at least Rachel has been to this site, They swear it wasn’t them. (Which makes sense now that I see it is you in the picture.) Just though it was neat. Good upload. P.S. those sweaters are pretty much the greatest thing ever made by man…

8. Modine says:

Is this like the commercial where one kid gets a toy and the other kid gets a real pony? I wonder which kid Mom likes best?

9. Bill says:

And in Shirly Jackson’s “The Lottery II” after the chosen virgin gets her picture with a real cat, the cat scratches her face down to her brain.

10. Ariel says:

The girl with the real cat has acomplished something Jan Brady and Stephanie Tanner could only dream of!

11. rosabelle says:

I think it’s adorable. Love how only one kid gets to hold a real cat.

Reminds me of my own family. My dad endured years of pet cats and constant enthusiastic talking about cats despite him not really liking them much. I had pants and hair just like the girl in the middle too! I miss the 80s.

12. Rachel says:

Alright, correction the girl in the middle is actually Jenna! I am cousin Rachel and sad to say I am not in this picture :P However Laurel, Jenna and Thea are (left to right). Love my cousins they are all grown up beautiful ladies!

13. Thea says:

That’s me on the right. We thought those sweaters were soo hip. I blame my mother for the cat props… I don’t really know what she was thinking.

14. Michelle says:

I went to College with Thea and I can vouch that she matured into a lovely, elegant young women who likes all animals, not just cats. Rachel…not so much. :)

15. Brian says:

Girl in middle: Is today a bad day to ask mommy if I can have a puppy?