In Their Face

July 6th, 2010

If you look really closely, you just might be able to see nothing at all.

(submitted by Howard)

89 Responses to “In Their Face”

1. Marie-Claude says:

I don’t think it’s awkward as much as a bit on the corny side, but in a cute way. I haven’t read all the comments (87 so far!) but I can tell some people must have been pretty nasty. That’s not cool people.

Honestly, before I clicked on the photo to see it better, from far it looks like toddlers suckling on their mom. But when you see it up close, you can tell she’s pregnant and that they’re just giving her tummy a kiss. It’s sweet. It must be nice to have all those kids surrounding her, being adorable all at the same time. I just have 2 kids myself, can’t imagine having more. But when you can have more, kudos to you!

You can’t see her face very clearly, but you can tell the mom’s got a smile splitting her face from ear to ear. I’m sure she looks back at this picture and remembers the sweetest time in her life as a mom.

2. julie says:

Im not even sure why this is “awkward”…it’s children kissing their mommas belly, their unborn sibling. Some of you people are weird man. I absolutely love the idea and if I ever have another I just may do a picture just like this. Great job to the photographer. <3

3. lovemywte2010 says:

Can someone please tell me what’s akward about this photo? It’s kids kissing their moms belly! That’s sweet and cute! I would love to have a photo of that.

4. Helen says:

All of these negative comments are seriously immature, and ridiculous. It’s a beautiful picture, portraying a beautiful idea and an amazing time in the mother’s life. Y’all need to grow up.

5. Leslie says:

They’re kissing her belly. Grow up people.

6. momtimesfive says:

How dare you insult my friend? You have no right to do so. You twisted and perverted a beautiful family photo for your own sick amusement. I happen to know this lady and her family. when she let us know that this had happened I was so FURIOUS that I wanted to scream. I can only hope that those of us who really know them can be there for them.
    But for the kind hearted people who left positive comments- I thank you very much As a mom myself of a large family (5 children ages 17,9,6,5 and 5 months) I love when people say positive things about our large family which sadly is very rarely. People would rather make snide comments.

• DONNA says:

I think this is an awesome photo. I feel that it should be on the Photographer’s wall of suggestion photo’s…AGAIN…AWESOME GESTURE OF FAMILY OF LOVE, AND SIBBILING LOVE.

7. Amanda says:

Seriously? Ya’ll have nothing better to do than to pick at a beautiful family moment? What gives you the right to do so? Dont be so damn judgemental, you dont know their story!