Fanboys

August 3rd, 2010

Fanboys - Celebrities

They thought waiting on line for three hours was uncomfortable.

(submitted by Lionel)

131 Responses to “Fanboys”

1. Lyndon says:

If tha gloves don’t fit…

2. Notfromnewyork says:

It’s “waiting IN line”.

• maebe says:

It’s “on line” some places in the Northeast United States.

• Karla says:

I’ve seen it many times as on line, though we always said, in line. Both are correct!

• EDUCATED says:

The United States has taken the English language and used it as toilet paper. There’s many made up words in The States that have been added to dictionaries because they are too commonly used among people.

• daniel says:

i grew up in Massachusetts with the term “waiting IN line”, then moved to NYC a few years back and heard, more often than not, “waiting ON line”. I also learned that in long island ground beef becomes “chop meat” and other odd variances. as for “ON line” i accepted it as normal since logically I had never met an entire population of people who waited “ON line” more frequently than those darling residents of the 5 boroughs. Yes, In the USA we created, altered and mutilated many of the “old english” terms of years past. We also don’t refer to the next day coming as “on the morrow”, so I think you should just accept the variances from region to region as neither correct nor incorrect. They are just variances. In mass we say “wicked” as a standard description for just about everything. We also don’t believe in the use of “R’s” in our alphabet. Yes, i know how to drive my cah, and sometimes road trips can be wicked fah. You should just accept things are different in different places instead of simply calling another human “wrong”. Its a great example of how close minded you are. I feel bad for your children…

3. Ashley says:

the one on the left is Kato Kaelin!!!!

4. wordy22 says:

” What’s he doing in Detroit?”

5. Marylee says:

Isnt that the youngest kid from Malcom in the middle on the left?

6. Bill says:

photo taken not long after OJ’s hand enlargment surgery

• Wensch says:

Ha!! And doesn’t the kid on the right look as though he’s 2.5 seconds from a horrible realization? A premonition, maybe?

7. Ted C says:

“Now, the world don’t move to the beat of just one drum,
    What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
    A man is born, he’s a man of means.
    Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.

But they got, Diff’rent Strokes.
    It takes, Diff’rent Strokes.
    It takes, Diff’rent Strokes to move the world.”

8. McKenzie says:

If I knew then what I know now…

9. Susie says:

I think my brothers had those exact same outfits. Definitely Sears catalog.

10. Rebekah says:

OJ’s hands look weird, almost plastic. Those kids don’t look to be very thrilled about this picture. I guess maybe dad was the real fan?

11. John says:

Hey kids, hate to cut and run, but I got another photo shoot to go to!

12. Yvonne says:

Murderer!!

13. Cee says:

Thank you. This photo and the comments totally made my otherwise crummy day. I’m laughing so hard, I’m crying… I wonder how much that photo could be worth on ebay.