The Great Outdoors

September 14th, 2010

The Great Outdoors - Pets

These pets are not allowed on the couch unless the couch is outside.

(submitted by Kevin)

29 Responses to “The Great Outdoors”

1. Joeygoat says:

My only question is how did they get those Sheltie’s to stop barking long enough to snap the picture?

2. WTH??? That’s my couch! I had a couch just like that!

3. MissPerky says:

The woman bears a strong resemblance to the Shelties, while the man and the Border Collie have the exact same expression. The cat is clearly adopted.

4. Frankie says:

Photo clearly not taken outdoors. Background is just that, an image background.

• CarrieM says:

I may be wrong, but it looks like it’s a real background. The man’s foot is resting in leaves. It’s not exactly rocket science to carry a couch outside.

• JerseyPam says:

It’s just not eye-pleasing enough to be fake; if you’re gonna have a fake background why would you not want it to be spectacular?

5. Frankie says:

Photoshopped. The woman’s head is off centre, and as for her left arm …

• MissPerky says:

Uh…dude? I think perhaps YOUR head is a bit off center. She is clearly a petite woman in a bulky shirt, leaning heavily on one hip.

The background is probably fake, and my guessis that this photo was taken by the same studio/photographer that took the “red chair on a mountain” wedding photo.

6. magillicuddy says:

what’s with the indoor/outdoor couch? poor kitty

7. Ducky says:

Smokey is thinking, “I’ll get you my pretties, and your little dogs too!”

8. meansheep says:

“Police are still searching for a “Feline of Interest” today in connection with a multiple homicide Sunday that left 2 people and 3 dogs dead on a couch in the middle of a remote, wooded area. The suspect is clawed and dangerous.”

9. Brian says:

The Wilson’s always claimed that heavy petting was the secret to their long and happy marriage.

10. LKT says:

I have 3 dogs and a cat. I am very familiar with that kitty’s expression. Oh, yeah…There will be blood!

11. JerseyPam says:

As you journey the path of life, may you find many friends and a couch or two along with way.

12. Sara says:

1. Why is the couch outside? Is it ALWAYS outside? Or just for this picture?
    2. The cat is about to go medieval on that woman’s head for making it come outside and take pictures and not even let it sit on the couch
    3. The expression on the dog on the left sort of says “HELP MEEEE”

13. Mavennica says:

The cat is saying “I would kill them all, if only he would let me go.”