Splish Splash

September 20th, 2010

Splish Splash - *AFP Hall Of Fame*

Another “Calgon Moment.”

(submitted by Casey)

132 Responses to “Splish Splash”

1. Charlotte says:

I’m dying with laughter!! This is too cute!!

2. Heather B says:

This child is not Mary Z she is my little sister. I know because I have this same photo on a poster board I made in 4th grade. She is 18 now and doing very well. Our parents didn’t let her do this…she just kind of did it as small children are apt to do. And for the record unless your just nasty most people, including my family, cleans their toilet on a regular basis. And the blotches are because she had sensitive skin and I had recently just covered her head to toe in Yeast Infection Cream that I stole from the med cabinet.

• Terri says:

I think this picture is soo funny!! I am 37 with two kids & if one of them got into the toilet I would grab a camera too! Love that you “moisturized” her with yeast infection cream!! BAHHAHAHAHHA Thanks for the share!

3. Katy says:

This kid looks just like me when I was three. Just. Like. Me.

I am a huge germaphobe now (20) so the fact that this looks like me grosses me out.

4. coobee says:

This picture is so adorable!

Though reading the comments, it appears some people have really weird hang-ups about poop.

5. Knight says:

Nothing a little draino won’t fix

6. JR says:

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

7. Cheryl says:

8. cb says:

OMG! I hope this child had a good scrub down after this! Granted she is just a little girl but omg I hope the parents didn’t let this happen all the time! Poor kid can get all sorts of bacterial infections!

9. Kelly Jackola says:

there is nothing like a good jacuzzi!

10. DRCS says:

I know this kid (Mary Z.) and this photo. To this day, she loves it. How she tells the story, she was always trying to one-up her twin sister. At just about two-and-a-half, while her parents were watching her twin and older sisters, Mary stuck into the toilet like it was her own personal bathtub. Her mom found her there and took the picture.

The toilet was clean.

The blotches are just blemishes on the film and normal two-year-old messiness – no fecal matter. Promise.

Now my question is who posted this and how did you find it?

11. cbiz says:

Ohhh. Get over it! Nothin a little soap can’t take care of. If I could fit I’d be right there w her.

• Carlos says:

Exactly… At least she is not doing what my little brother used to do: He had a favorite blue plastic cup (which used to be his training cup), and at some point we also found out that another favorite thing of his was go to the toilet, and help himself with a refreshment…

12. lesliec says:

I’d also like to point out that this looks like a fairly low-res scan, and what everyone is so grossed out about is very likely dust between the scanner and the photo.

13. Janel Zulpo says:

Careerbuilder and ladders claim they have work from home jobs but most of them arescams.

14. Philbo says:

you know sometimes I feel like **** too but I never considered…

15. Melanie says:

Why is her face wet?
    I don’t really want to know.