AFP In The UK

September 30th, 2010

AFP In The UK - Misc

We are proud to announce the release of the Official AFP Book in the UK today! It’s available everywhere books are sold and on Amazon UK.

20 Responses to “AFP In The UK”

1. Jack Barlow says:

The guy in the UK t-shirt looks like Wayne from The Wonder Years, (the older brother).

2. Ruth D~ says:

Looks like they’re a barrel of laughs, that troop.

3. Alan says:

No matter how much the rest of the family complained, Dad refused to turn down the air-conditioning in the car.
    His car, his choice of radio station, his choice of temperature.

4. bobr says:

Not heard that before, but hilarious. I may have to steal that line.

5. Stephanie from Louisiana says:

Thanks guys. This is Stephanie. That’s me in the front with my sweet FBI sweatshirt. We were on our way to N.Y. Don’t know exactly where we were here, but the rest of the fam were defintely not happy to get out of the car. My Dad and Chevy Chase were cut from the same mold. And I guarantee my brother Chris had his roll brush stuck in his back pocket. And yes we took this photo right before my grandmother died and we had to tie her to the top of the station wagon.

6. JerseyPam says:

Congratulations on the start of your world tour, AFP. I have the book right next to my other written treasures; I found it at Spencer’s at the local mall.

7. Laura says:

ZOMG!!!! My dad has that EXACT same union jack shirt! THE SAME ONE!!!111!!11!

8. Tina says:

Am I missing something? What is awkward about this photograph? Have we now reached the bottom of the barrel?

9. Bigbluefan says:

God save the dairy queen!

10. Illinois Boi says:

looks like someone forgot the coffee for this trip

11. andi in nc says:

Love the Union Jack muscle shirt – it’s so very Def Leppard Pyromania… “Photograph… I don’t want youuu..Photograph…I don’t need yaaaa…Photograph… All I’ve got is a photograph…there’s nuthin’ else…”