All Lit Up

December 24th, 2010

All Lit Up - Pets

Merry Christmas from AFPP!

(submitted by Tanita)

15 Responses to “All Lit Up”

1. Connie says:

It’s a pity they aren’t dressed entirely in green and that the lights don’t show up very well. Nevertheless, this is a cute and clever picture!

2. Chrissy Peebles says:

I thought this picture was AWESOME! I love it it! It’s creative and everyone looks happy. There’s nothing awkward about this photo in the slightest. Bringing in the pets just makes it all that much more fantastic!!!!! Brilliant, just brilliant!

3. Brook says:

As a photographer I have done this photo. It’s cute when done right! But I had such a hug family they were layered on a ladder.

4. kris says:

Actually – the sweatshirts WERE dark green. The color is off in the photo. Wait – did I just “out” myself?

5. Irene says:

I beg of you, pleeze – at least put some socks on!!! Otherwise, really cute picture.

6. Modine says:

I get the idea, but the dogs are lost in the white background. And the bare feet, that’s just wrong. It looks like the kid on the right is about to step on the dog.

7. Brenda says:

I think this is a great picture.

8. Lidia says:

Eeww too much bare feet goin on…

9. Angela W says:

The dogs are the least awkward part of the photo. I see this as more of a plain ol’ awkward family photo.

10. Cheryl says:

why aren’t they wearing shoes? That bothers me.

11. Lori says:

If you are going to pose as a tree, especially an evergreen, why would you wear black shirts?

12. Laura47 says:

All the humans look like they’re enjoying the photo. On the other hand, I definitely don’t detect the same level of enthusiasm from the canine contingent. The dogs both look like they’re both thinking, “When are the humans going to take these scratchy bows off our collars?”

13. Mandie says:

Ok… I’m going to be that annoying person this time who says… “I actually think this is cute, not awkward.” But seriously, I do think this is cute. I guess the star on the head is a bit weird, but they look like a nice family and are all having fun with the picture, so why not?

14. Nicola says:

Of all the awkward photos I’ve seen, this one is actually kinda cute. :)