Sitting Pretty

January 27th, 2011

Sitting Pretty - *AFP Hall Of Fame*

Not all of us are so fortunate.

(submitted by Liz)

91 Responses to “Sitting Pretty”

1. Julie says:

Well that takes care of that pesky sibling!

2. Tessa Lewis says:

Maybe it was a gift he wanted to return

3. Abbey says:

This is why ‘most’ studios make you hold kids under 2 from the side for all photos!! Bet brother kicked his sibling over with those GIANT shoes!!

4. Sam says:

Dosent anyone notice the decapitated baby arm under the red box!!!!!!!! WHat The Hell ??

5. Shelah says:

I use to work at a Portrait Innovations as well….and hilarious pictures, like this, ESPECIALLY during Christmas time, definitely makes a photographer’s day go by a little better:)

6. April says:

This is just too hilarious! I’m a photographer and lemme tell ya, it happens LOL
    I worked for PI at one point as well and while it can be stressful around the holidays..moments like these have got to brighten it up.
    Thanks for sharing!

7. Oh man.. says:

I used to work at Portrait Innovations, especially this past christmas. I agree with the other comments, they over book way too many people and it gets very stressful! Baby in the present photos can be adorable but accidents do happen. I brought my niece in for a photo shoot and quit soon after. After being a customer I didn’t like it there anymore. I know what the customers mean now when they said they had too many sheets of photos, i love my niece but theres just too many pics lol!

8. da cutest says:

Please tell me y such a small fella’s feet lok like grandpas feet + shoes?

9. Hales says:

Haha this picture is soo wonderful! I laughed for such a long time with my friend. Thank you to whoever posted this. I will now live longerī–

10. Kingston's Mom says:

I’m so happy all of you enjoyed this picture!! The little boy is my son, and the baby in the box is my niece. This really was an accident (although my son is VERY mischievous!)…the baby was bouncing like she loves to do and just toppled over…but she was fine. And the crazy large shoes, are really my son’s. He’s not quite 3 yet and those are size 9 shoes…and I’m going to have to bump him up another half size soon. His dad wears size 15s so that’s where he gets it from. Thanks so much for the comments and I’m glad our “Uh Oh” moment on picture day could bring so many laughs to so many. =)

• Liz says:

I think we have several more awkward moments to submit to this site. How about homemade halloween?

• Kingston's Mom says:

Oh Lord!!! But yeah…it would definitely be funny to submit lol…I’ll look through my photo albums…I think we also should submit the collage (sp?) from this shoot where it looks like KK stuffed Aubs in the box lol that’s SUPER funny!!

11. Liz says:

Ok, I am the one who posted this one. I had no idea it had even been published! If anyone is still wondering, let me clear up a few things:
    1. It is my 2 year old nephew in the chair and 7 month old daughter in the box.
    2. He wanted her in the box and was playing peek-a-boo with the lid, then decided to drag over the chair to sit in.
    3. She bounces a lot and just bounced too hard once and fell over. No kicking, no pushing. Just him being his cool self and her being awkward like her mama.
    4. This is ONE second, the next she was upright, not fussy, and everyone was laughing. Except our photographer who cried.
    5. Big guy does have some HUGE feet. Size nines for a 2 year old! His daddy wears a 15 or something outrageous like that.
    Thanks for enjoying our picture so much!!

• Tara says:

To be fair, your photographer works for Portrait Innovations and it’s Christmas. He/she probably didn’t cry because of this. Just crying in general. Don’t take it personally.

HILARIOUS photo, especially for fellow PI employees. Pretty sure I took some similar ones that cracked me up. :)

• Lo says:

I worked for a Portrait Innovations at the time this Christmas background was up and I ASSURE you, your photographer was not crying because of your kiddos. The company is just ridiculous and schedules waaay too many appointments in a 12 hour work day. I had appointments just like yours and they always made my day :)

12. Treb says:

Always put air holes in living presents.

13. jackie says:

is that an arm coming out of the box?!?!?!?

14. annie says:

If you look closely, right above the shoulder, near the vase, you can see hair.