Family Ties

April 11th, 2011

Family Ties - Easter

Every time she tries to get out, they keep pulling her back in.

(submitted by Nicki)

17 Responses to “Family Ties”

1. Otis McGee says:

Ya, she’s the problem child.

She’s now a nuclear physicist.

2. You gotta be careful with this Godfather reference. This is one of my favourite all time quotes but no one seems to remember it in everyday conversation.

3. Leah says:

I can hear the Dad, “Oh no young lady, you WILL be in this picture…”

4. Ke'Lin says:

Can we say ‘attachment disorder’?

5. Mindi says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed everyone was leaning. I thought maybe it was just that my chair needed an adjustment.

6. TexAirhead says:

So the girls are in dresses and “Sunday best” while the rest of the family wear jeans, sweats, t-shirts and the like. Does this seem like another example of do as I say and not as I do?

7. bowers says:

She thinks it’s ridiculous to hunt eggs in woods in long-a** dress.

8. Solana says:

C’mon, those Cadbury eggs aren’t going to hunt themselves!

I had one if those pink Easter baskets. Good to know they still make them 25 years later.

9. Susan says:

My father has a gazillion slides(!) of me in exactly that pose…without the hill.

I want that Pap puppy.

10. Connie says:

I don’t WANT to be in the picture! But, Dad . . . fine, I’ll be in the picture, but I’m NOT standing with the rest of you!

11. justme says:

Oh man, I was this girl. My grandmother made my younger cousin and I matching Easter dresses. Which I was ok with, despite being like 12 at the time and already sufficiently awkward, until my much cooler, older cousin showed up to Easter and the rest of the day went something like the family above!

12. Don says:

Game On! Looks like a game of Red Rover with the Easter Bunny is about to begin…there appears to be some formation confusion on the right side of the line

13. Ted says:

Either they are standing on a hill, or everyone in this picture is slightly ‘tipsy’.
    I’m leaning toward the second option…