Saturday Night Special: Doubt

October 1st, 2011

Saturday Night Special: Doubt - Pets

Her only question was, “Why?”

(submitted by Brittney)

18 Responses to “Saturday Night Special: Doubt”

1. Missy says:

Some girls will go to any length to be the pretty one in the picture!

2. Scott says:

pretty sure I dated her

3. Gin says:

So cute! The doggy looks like one of the Sesame Street muppets. I wonder if it is real. The pink backdrop and the necklaces are gorgeous!

4. B says:

How did they publish my picture without me sending on in anyways?????

• Gin says:

Is this your dog? What kind is it?
      I thought it was fake. Hehe. You guys could be in movies. This is a really nice pic

• Paul says:

I’m confused. At 3:28 you wrote that AFPP picked the worst picture of the ones you sent in. Then at 3:29 you asked how they got your picture without you sending one in?

• B says:

I would never send in a photo of us.they r a group on Facebook and wrote that I sent it in when I didn’t, i guess saved the picture from my photos on fb and sent it,or a friend sent it as a joke!

• B says:

And I said the rest were beautiful, the ones I have printed at home! not that I sent any photos in. Scary that it’s on this site when u never knew this existed until a friend said it popped up in her newsfeed

• melistopher says:

Sounds like a conspiracy to me!

5. B says:

Thank you JRC I appreciate your nice comment. As for judith, I don’t understand what you don’t get?these were our diva day portraits as a JOKEand yes, AFP picked the worst one. You should seethe other photos bc the rest were all natural black and white portraits that were beautiful. What difference would it make if I wasn’t wearing pearls and a boa? Why would I just want her to wear them? Her name is spice and she is an Airedale/ Australian cattle dog rescue from the Asheville humane society

6. Judith says:

I just dont understand why the dog AND the girl had to wear the boas and the pearls!

7. Lori says:

I love this picture. Can we say she’s a beautiful blonde bitch since we aren’t talking about the young lady?

8. jRC says:

I am admitting to the fact that I actually like this photo. The dog is adorable.