3 Days To Awkward Xmas: Out Of The Picture

December 21st, 2011

This year, why not get twice the presents?

(submitted by April)

Tags:

You Might Also Like

31 Responses to “3 Days To Awkward Xmas: Out Of The Picture”

1. Shannon says:

It’s the Bad Seed from the movie. Check it out. The movie was made in the 50s i think and this sweet looking little girl kills for whatever she wants.

2. Alexandra says:

This photo was submitted by another user quite a while ago. http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2011/07/26/sibling-photo/

3. Declan says:

looks like mean suvari

4. Chase says:

Huh, I thought she looked like the chick from Harry Potter….

5. Christa says:

This photo cannot be that old because of the Disney store box in the left corner. I think they printed it as a b&w trying to make it look older. Still a hilariously funny photo, totally what happens in my house at least every month (sibling rivalry)

• esackman says:

You have a good eye for detail, Christa. I failed to see that. And I don’t know when the Disney Store was giving out those gift boxes, but the first Disney Store came into being in 1987, so you are looking at a 24-year time span there.

6. jaqui says:

She looks exactly like a young Emma Watson!

7. Lucas says:

looks like she could be Emma Watson as a little girl.

8. Dylan says:

Hahahahahaha!!!! Epic take down!

9. Brian says:

How are we teach family values?

10. Lucy says:

She looks like Nellie Olson from “Little House on the Prarie”.

11. lava girl says:

An old but a goody, love this one… the smug look on the little girls face is priceless.

12. Lil' says:

What is with all these repeats lately? This was posted before.

13. hushupp says:

This picture was also entered in the “Jack and Jill” contest. Probably will show up in the “My favorite memory growing up” contest.

14. Cheryl says:

This is just hilarious. Instead of stopping the fight, mom went and got a camera! Too funny.

15. Beth says:

I remember this picture – it was put up a while ago, and it inspired a whole lot of people who have no sense of humour to protest at the “cruelty”. I love this pic. I have a brother five years younger than me, and this could still be me now! My girls are 6 and 4, and neither one of them has any qualms about doing exactly this! Ah, siblings ….

• lori says:

And as far as “Why didn’t the parents do something to stop it?” Because the skill of fighting back is something every child needs to find on their own. I imagine he’ll 12-peg lego her upside the head one of these days. Those leave a mark. lol

16. JS says:

For those who are old enough to remember … doesn’t she look an awful lot like that evil little girl from “The Bad Seed”?

• Bella says:

Yes, I remember and agree, she does look like the “Bad Seed”. But I can so relate to the frustration of being an older sister. Her expression is priceless.

• Pat says:

That little girl was (or is) Patty McCormick. Evil, evil. I don’t think she was ever in movies again. There must be something to type casting.

And yes this little girl look a lot like Patty McCormick!

• Sandy Kay says:

No, Pat. Patty McCormack has had a long career in movies and TV. Check out her IMDB listing. But I agree the little girl in the photo looks just like a Bad Seed wannabe!

• Pam says:

I though the same thing…. it’s Rhoda!

• Angie says:

Patty McCormack is only 66 and has had a solid recent showing in TV guest roles (Sopranos, Criminal Minds, Desperate Housewives, etc.) and even a few movies (Frost-Nixon). And yes, this kid looks disturbingly like her. Hopefully whoever she is grew up and turned into a nice, normal soccer mom.