Twisted Sister

September 13th, 2012

Twisted Sister - Siblings

These two could never see eye-to-eye.

(submitted by Ali)

15 Responses to “Twisted Sister”

1. Maureen Freeman says:

this is hilarious!! where are these sisiters now??loving the pictures,thanks for some good laughs!!

2. Erin says:

“Marcia! Marcia! MARCIA!!”

3. Amy says:

Olan Mills! Is that a chain? Because I used to get pictures taken there at my hometown

• Elizabeth says:

Amy…. Olan Mills photos occurred everywhere! It was a definite chain. It was less “pricey” than formal photography studios. I’m not sure if they travelled from town to town, or if they had a studio set up in each town , that was more or less permanent. I’d guess it was the former. We got our picture taken as a family every yr or so, at Olan Mills too. It was affordable & while it wasn’t wildly creative… well maybe given the results shown in AFP, that’s a good thing.

• Kellie says:

Olan Mills is actually still around. I remember getting family pics taken there when I was a kid back in the 60′s and 70′s…yep, I’m old LOL.

4. A D Fogg says:

“If I stare at her head long enough and hard enough, I WILL drill a hole in her brain! BWAHAHAHA!”

5. rjb98002 says:

“Sir. Sir. Excuse me Sir, you’re in my seat. Sir….” Marcie’s home life was really no different from her standing in the Peanuts gang. Always overlooked and ignored. This picture was taken seconds before she snapped and went postal on her sister, who had the misfortune of being the Little red haired girl. It’s always the quiet ones.

6. sidekick says:

“You really think you’re something, don’t you? Just sitting there, being pretty and smiling like that!”

7. Goober says:

“I’m not touching you. I’m not touching you. Wait until you go to sleep.”

8. Kootie says:

the burning question- is there a photo of the sisters posed in reverse to this one to give each girl equal time?

9. Neal says:

I love this! The gal on the left seems to be thinking “I hate you and everything you stand for.”

10. LCN says: