Beholders Revisited

November 18th, 2012

Beholders Revisited - Weddings, Engagements, Couples

Some of you might remember “The Beholders.” Well, cousin Edson was nice enough to send us some more photos from the big day…

(submitted by Edson in Brazil)

26 Responses to “Beholders Revisited”

1. dave says:

You go ahead and laugh, but you should see what she turned into after he kissed her.

2. Whitese7en says:

The original Cougar.

3. Kellem says:

Tinha que ser do Brasil…omg…

4. Angela says:

I am not one to throw judgement around… What works for two people, may not work for two different people. Yes, I know, I get it, yes. Good for them, Mazel Tov, and here’s to the future. But PLEASE… Edson, man, give us the story! Where did you meet her? What is your age difference? How did this come about? Are you married to this day?
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Seriously, though, good for you guys!

5. Marcos says:

Only in Brazil…God save us all hahahaha

6. Ana says:

I am proud about be brazilian right now! :) hahahaha I hope I can find my littleboy when I get old enough! :D

7. Tunie says:

Its the balance of Nature in action. For centuries, men have married little girls (apparently still happens to this day in certain places on the planet), and so Nature inserts the balance: granny marries (someone’s) grandson. Perfect harmony in Nature. Love it!

8. Christine says:

Ok, I for one really would like to know what their age difference is. I’m going to guess that he’s not of Brazilian legal drinking age, because they’re toasting with WATER……..please, I NEED some back story here!!!

9. Nicki says:

B: >Edward, I told you this would happen if you don’t turn me into a vampire!Bella, I love you no matter how old you look. For me, you still look young!Oh Edward, that is so sweet! Marry me!!!Again?< *sigh*

10. Paul says:

I hadn’t known that this took place in Brazil. Now it all makes sense. The guy is just addicted to plastic surgery and has just pushed his “age” a little bit too low.

11. irritablevowel says:

Remember them? I will never be able to forget them!

12. CB says:

Large age gaps in relationships–not my thing, but it floats some people’s boats…..that’s fine….

I’m still really hoping maybe he just LOOKS reeeeaaallly young for his age (one of those juvenile faces, you know? I have one…if I wear pig-tails, people think I’m my husband’s daughter…..I’m older than him–by one month), and that she just took REEEEAAALLLY bad care of herself, and is actually younger than she looks…..I’m hoping….

But hey, maybe they’re perfect for each other. Still not my thing.

And yes, I’d love more info on this….

Anyway, totally awkward.

13. Bridgette says:

Harold and Maude?…

Also…check out that SWAG!

14. Sara says:

I would love to know more about the story!

15. hedge says:

Those extra pics just make it more bizarre. Can Cousin Edson PLEASE fill us in on what’s happening here? Why did these two get married?

16. Sarah says:

As an immortal, he’s actually quite a bit older than her. They’ve been in love for ages. Every few decades or so they have another wedding. He is quite saddened that this may very well be their last one. *sob!*

17. Laura says:

Cousin Edson: Please tell us more. Are they still married? Did the groom get that XBox he always wanted as a wedding gift?

18. Cheryl says:

I don’t get it. I just don’t get it. . . MY EYES! MY EYES!

19. Carol says:

When can he send the photos from the baby shower?
    (but really, I am dying for more info here – doesn’t she look like she could actually BE his grandmother??)

20. Steph says:

I need to know the story behind this! Can someone please find out?