Behind The Awkwardness: Rabbit Trick

February 19th, 2013

Behind The Awkwardness: Rabbit Trick - Behind The Awkwardness

“This is a photo of me and my cousin about ten years ago. I was about eleven, a giant awkward thing who had yet to get braces. For some reason, while walking around at the mall my mother and aunt spontaneously thought it would be a grand idea to force us to get easter pictures. The “photographer” put us in half a bunny carcass and bunny ears, and voila!”

(submitted by Solanah)

11 Responses to “Behind The Awkwardness: Rabbit Trick”

1. Tom says:

Don’t worry, you’ll grow into them

2. Neight says:

OMG!! This was taken at a Picture People Studio!! I know this because those bunny legs were our seasonal prop and I hated using them for photos!

3. RENThead says:

I have a pic of my 2 oldest kids ( now 21 and 18) in a pose somewhat similar..taken at The Picture People. The bottom half was Santa pants and boots instead of the half rabbit body. LoL I always thought it was a cute shot. maybe I’ll find it and post… If you notice the shadow behind them, it actually looks like a bunny.

4. somechick says:

The props are the incomprehensible part of this photo- who came up with the idea of half a hollow bunny? eek. And that backdrop… But the girls are good sports and their great smiles and good attitudes shine through!

5. ginny says:

The girls are adorable. Yeah, the older one is too old for this, but it’s not her fault and she’s being a good sport. I think it’s more of a family treasure than awkward.

6. Lizzie says:

My first thought was “what a nice picture of some cute looking kids”. Nothing “giant or awkward” about you at all…however, the half body of the rabbit, well that’s just plain odd!

7. Meghann says:

Watch me pull a child out of this rabbit!

8. Sure that’s not a strange kangaroo?