Left My Pants In San Francisco

May 20th, 2013

Left My Pants In San Francisco - *AFP Hall Of Fame*

“This is our family trying to get a decent photo to use for our Christmas card. Maybe next time we won’t hang out on a nude beach!”

(submitted by Allison)

37 Responses to “Left My Pants In San Francisco”

1. Laurie says:

I think you should hide this guy in your Christmas Card every year! It would be your own personal Where’s Waldo

• Allison says:

Love this idea! I tried to do that last year but it didn’t come out quite right! Need a friend who is a pro at photoshop! ;)

2. MerMer says:

haha. That same thing happened when my fiancé and I had our engagement photo taken at Baker Beach! Ah, the lovely memories of beach bums!

3. Jen says:

The dad looks like Matthew from Downton Abbey.

4. Melody says:

This isn’t a real Nude beach… It’s BAKER BEACH in San Fransisco! Then again, in SF anything can happen!!! hhmm!!?

5. Ginny says:

Lol! I love how you still used it for your Christmas card. I wish this would happen to me, so I could use it!

6. Sweet Lulu says:

If this were *my* family photo, I’d use it as my Christmas card every year.

7. Kimberly Spears says:

I love this, I might steal it, photo shop my family in; With the caption:

“DECK THE BRIDGE WITH BALLS OF HOLLY…”

8. Christi says:

Obviously someone didn’t ship his pants ;)
    Btw, I love you sent this out as your card!

9. Mrs. Cat says:

Ha! My husband and I accidentally stumbled on that beach last time we were in SF, too!!

10. Shane G says:

That naked guy in background is obviously Colin Kaepernick, the quarterback for the San Fransisco 49ers, you can clearly see the spank marks that the Seattle Sea Hawks left on his behind…….

11. Barefoot Artist SC says:

The dog pretty much makes the picture! Love that even he/she couldn’t look away!!

12. Allison says:

Thanks for the comments!!! We DID in fact send the card “as is”, signed from us and “Mr. Free & Easy”. Our friends and family are STILL talking about it. Don’t know what to do for a card this year!!! :)

13. Elizabeth says:

OMG! I was just there, last weekend!! My husband was taking some photos of the Golden Gate Bridge and we noticed the people walking on the beach below. It was November, so I was surprised to see them in what I thought were swimming suits. Nope… Yikes! I am so glad our kids were not with us, for that trip!

14. iluminameluna says:

Not the only clothing optional, just the most well known. Just an hour up the coast is Muir Beach, which is also clothing optional. I’d love to have had a pic like this! It’d be on my wall! I really miss my hometown .. =’(

15. mamama says:

I am jealous that it is not my family in this photo. I would send out as is.

16. ken says:

I wouldn’t change a thing about it. It’s perfect. My family would be pissed if I didn’t sent it.. haha

17. Britt says:

The dog is like, “What in the ENTIRE HELL is he doing?!”

• Brigit says:

I laughed at the dog too & scrolled thru the comments to see what people said about it. The way you put it made me laugh for like 2 minutes straight. “What in the entire hell…” Still laughing.

18. Mark says:

The naked guy is Looking for His Wiener dog.

19. Margaret says:

If this picture made the cut for their Christmas card, they should send it out late with the following message: “Sorry! We got a little behind in sending our greetings this year.” :)

20. Jane says:

I think you got the perfect photo for your Christmas card actually.

21. Rattrap007 says:

Love how the dog is checking out the naked guy.

22. Rod says:

that’s why they make Photoshop

23. Harper says:

I would think it’s so chilly there, whatever could be seen would be shriveled up and hiding.

24. MarkInSF says:

One of a stretch of nude beaches, but the best known and most accessible. Only the northern end of the beach is nude, so this family would have been in the clothed portion. There is no barrier, just decade of custom and some polite reminders. It’s all very laid back and almost unknown outisde San Francisco. There are numerous other nude beaches down the coast to Santa Cruz. Still, it’s not as if we get many days when the fog clears and it’s so warm you wan to run to the beach and tear off your clothes. I believe the fellow in the background is a regular who likes to play paddle tennis on the beach with friends. Yes, I have many good memories of that place.

• MrsFun101 says:

Oh, it’s well over a decade of custom ~ I was hanging out with the boys at Baker Beach in the 80s. One of my favorites, though, down the coast is at San Gregorio.

• Angela says:

I lived in San Francisco for a few months from 1988 to 1989 and I remember a male friend taking me to Baker Beach with no warning. I was standing there in my bathing suit and turned to see my full frontal friend. I could never look at him (or his wife) the same way after that.

25. TonyT says:

What HAS that dog seen?

26. Adele says:

Oh, please, PLEASE use this for your Christmas card! It couldn’t be better! :-)

27. Dan says:

Yeah, that’s Baker Beach. It has the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge, but it has other views as well. The only clothing optional beach in S.F.

28. Shane says:

the dog knows what’s going on.