Daddy Day Care

June 5th, 2013

Daddy Day Care - Dad

Who needs toys when you have everything under the sink?

(submitted by Jessica)

8 Responses to “Daddy Day Care”

1. don says:

This may be too late but here it is: just in case.
    If the chemical was swallowed, immediately give the person water or milk, unless instructed otherwise by a health care provider. DO NOT give water or milk if the patient is having symptoms (such as vomiting, convulsions, or a decreased level of alertness) that make it hard to swallow.

2. Jaaq says:

OMGosh, so funny, we need a recreation of this photo. To think that in this day and age, they sell cupboard doors with built in child locks!!

3. Kelly says:

Love it, that’s hilarious!

4. Tom says:

I would now like to cast my Vote for Father of the Year

5. Anna says:

Thank you for your concerns. Luckily, I had a healthy, normal, and happy childhood with no history of hospitalizations or under-the-sink-poisening. Frankly, that is what makes this picture so humorous :D

P.S Fortunately for my father, he got rid of the mustache and does not sport the no shirt and visor look today. Ahhh the 1980′s sure were the days!

6. Eoin says:

The photo is likely somewhat staged. Dad doesn’t look so much amused as tired. I doubt a child that age possesses the manual dexterity to open any of those bottles, although I hope the door gets replaced quickly. Since the other doors aren’t very childproof, perhaps Dad was in the middle of doing an upgrade.

7. Anna says:

Oh that’s so dangerous! That poor baby could get harmed on so many things under the sink! It could drink any of those bottles of drain cleaner! And the father is just sitting there thinking it is funny? And what about the photographer? This is so disturbing!

There, no all of you perfect parents don’t have to repeat it, I already took care of it for you.

8. charlie says:

Grandfather taking picture, then comments “Son, you spoil that baby, look at all those blankets she’ll just pee on”….