Randy’s Song

June 10th, 2013

Randy’s Song - Mom & Dad

His solo career never took off.

(submitted by Della)

11 Responses to “Randy’s Song”

1. Kelly z says:

This is by far the scariest photo. That puppet will kill them in their sleep lol!

2. andyt says:

Even the dummy is starting to ask awkward questions!

3. Gibby says:

Funniest thing about this is that I know this couple, I grew up around them. They were the nicest people and dedicated their lives to the children around them. However, that dummy was one of the creepiest things I’d ever seen and the album cover always freaked me out a little.

4. Eoin says:

What wood Jesus do?

5. Claire's mom says:

Hey, I just realized this is an ALBUM COVER (see slight outline of record). Makes me wish I still had a turntable – what wisdom would fall from Randy’s lips?

6. Lindsay says:

I just showed this picture to a two-year-old and she said, “Oh, yuck!” I said, “Oh, what’s yucky about it?” She said, “That girl, and the creepy hands.” And she pointed to the clasped hands of the doll and man. Then she pointed to the doll and said, “That girl is yucky!” I said, “That’s not a girl. That’s a doll!” She looked confused for a few seconds, and then said, “That doll is yucky!” From the mouths of babes, as they say.

7. ELizabeth says:

I KNOW that they are probably lovely people that THOUGHT this was a good idea. But wow….this one is bizarre! Did anyone else notice that the puppet’s hand? It’s creepy; looks like it could go for mom’s throat. I never even saw “Chucky”…but after hearing about it; I’ve always thought human looking puppets like this were a bit creepy.

8. mark says:

I guess they never though that creepy tactics usually do just the opposite when trying to bring children to Jesus.

9. Deidra says:

This is quite possibly the most terrifying picture I’ve ever seen.

10. ginger says:

The best part is the subtle humour of including a wheel in the photo.

11. Claire's mom says:

I have no words. Wait, one word: YES.