Tower Of Children

July 10th, 2013

Tower Of Children - Babies

Welcome to the jungle.

(submitted by Jack)

13 Responses to “Tower Of Children”

1. Sunny says:

Nothing Akward about this photo. It’s just real life and isn;t that what we want to capture in a photograph. Beautiful Children. All of them.

2. HvP says:

Now this is a superb photo! There’s so much to love about it.

Technically, it’s well executed. The lighting is spot on; the poses would have been adorable even if not for the grumpy runaway; the kids all look like they were having fun that day – well, all except for one ;)

These kids all look so charming – especially the dapper one in the lower left.

3. Alechsa says:

Adorable timing. Obviously he was supposed to be sitting in the front center but had enough of this crap and wanted mommy. <3

4. Wendy Jane says:

Obviously the kid is angry he got the yellow lollipop and not the green. Don’t blame him!

5. pcroberge says:

Every single one of these kids are beautiful! And this is exactly the kind of photo I would frame and have in my house. Love it!

6. mmay says:

This is totally the pose I would choose for the 16×20!

7. Tim says:

I love this picture.

8. Ally B says:

As a photographer, this my friends is why I no longer do mall studio photography…not that there is anything wrong whatsoever with mall photography its just rough on everyone, scheduling is unreal and when kiddos have to wait they get like this. :( I bet the poor mama were pulling thier hair out trying to get that perfect pic of all of the grandbabies for grandma!!

• Beth says:

LOL. I also am a photographer, and although these kids are gorgeous, this is the stuff of nightmares for me. There’s always one – at least! :)

9. Richard says:

This is actually a really great shot.

10. Classic Steve says:

The caption makes me think the kid in the foreground is lip-synching to Axl Rose.