Hot Tub Time Machine

July 15th, 2013

Hot Tub Time Machine - Christmas

They send their warmest regards.

(submitted by Frankie)

18 Responses to “Hot Tub Time Machine”

1. Lisa says:

I’d just like to know why they are all holding twigs.

2. Rachel says:

The photo isn’t awkward but it leaves me wondering why she looks this good sitting in a hot tub yet I look like a hot mess sitting in one. dang

• Allison says:

I’m the same way. I look like hell in a pool or hot tub. Same as when I’m sick – I look like I’m two minutes from death, but when people at work are sick, they look all bright-eyed. I can’t walk but they’re power walking around the office like it’s normal.

3. Cathy says:

I can see how it’s awkward in the way kids get embarrassed about parental public displays of affection. Somehow they all think they’re virgin births and “my mom wouldn’t do that!”. Those boys will be mortified when they hit 13.

4. henson says:

anyone else notice the basket of pinecones?

5. R says:

I’m with Minda. And Susan, awkward is in the eye of the beholder. It’s annoying and funny when people on this site insist a photo posted isn’t awkward.

6. Minda says:

Again, the appearance of family (or any group) nudity in a photo is a little awkward (why do people not get that? It’s like the tube top picture all over again). Also, dad’s mustache is hilarious. Wonder if he still has it? ;)

7. Mindy says:

I’m so excited that I finally know someone in the photos!!! They are a gorgeous couple, she is even more stunning in real life.

8. Sal says:

I agree, she is beautiful and the man is one lucky guy.

9. Sandy says:

I may be strange, but this doesnt seem that awkward to me. Looks like a vacation photo taken in a themed hotel.

10. Jack says:

OK, I’ll start…..she’s gorgeous!

11. Lizzie says:

All I see is a very beautiful family! I’d guess it may be a Xmas card, tho, & so the hot tub is a bit different, I admit…