Birthday Surprise

August 13th, 2013

Birthday Surprise - Birthdays

Someone had difficulty staying on message.

(submitted by Stephanie)

12 Responses to “Birthday Surprise”

1. Gary says:

AHHHAHAHAHA! God this is so funny I think I peed a little.

2. Tracy says:

I like turtles!

3. Keith says:

I sent the link to this site to a co-worker and much to my surprise, she told me that her family was on the site. She showed this picture to me earlier today, saying that she’d taken it.

4. Stephanie's Sister says:

Hi! I am the little one on the left. Stephanie is really the name of the girl on the right. The papers originally were just drawings, but my coworker had the clever idea to change them.
    Stephanie is just happy to be on a card. She gets lots of notoriety with her friends. The card is still in the line, but it moved from Fresh Ink to Shoebox. I write for both of those lines. It’s really fun for my family that this card has been so loved by so many people. Thank you all who still buy and send cards!

• Carol says:

I work at a Hallmark store and after all these years, this is definitely still a great seller and I show it to people all the time. Great job! :-)

5. leanne says:

This is one of my favourite cards, and little Stephanie’s message is clearly photoshopped on. And yes, it reads: Happy Birthday. Ignore Stephanie. Hilarious, but not a real photo.

6. Stephanie says:

I have given this birthday card to a number of people because the inside states something like “Happy Birthday, just ignore Stephanie” or a variation thereof. If Stephanie really submitted this photo, I hope she got heartily compensated by Hallmark.

• The Real Stephanie says:

Not so much on the compensation, but tons of bragging rights. Actually it says “disregard Stephanie” which I always circle and draw an arrow to the phrase “but only this once!”

7. Aaron says:

I think this is a fake picture. How could the little girl on the left write so much better than her older sister? I think AFP got duped into posting a doctored photo from a greeting card.

8. ozxs says:

I work for Hallmark… this is on a gift bag now… We don’t have the card anymore in my store :(

9. Zabadu says:

I buy this card at least twice a year.