The Name Game

August 20th, 2013

No comment.

(submitted by Nicky)

17 Responses to “The Name Game”

1. Friend says:

When I read it I thought that her last name is Hooker and announcing the baby to family and friends with this photo. I took it the baby was not named and sex was not yet known. So it is “Baby Hooker”.

2. Melissa says:

I thought this was pretty humorous but not as much as my aunt thinking about naming her baby Hunter and a possible middle name of Trapper and her last name is Fisher! No Joke.

3. thenativez says:

Hooker is a pretty common last name. My mother was a Hooker until she married my father. When people learn she was a Hooker, they always ask if she knows these other Hookers. Several people from her hometown know her as, “That Hooker girl.”

4. sarah says:

Omg that’s too funny! I’m probably going to steal that!

5. smc says:

I used to have neighbors that had the last name of Hooker. I don’t know if they did this on purpose or not but they named their youngest daughter Brooklyn. I was amazed that they didn’t think that one through.

6. ak says:

Stuuuuuupiiiiid. I also thought AFP added the text and didn’t get what was “hooker” about this pic. Now that I know it’s her last name I wish I could have these wasted seconds of my life back.

7. Dusti says:

It’s a cute idea but NOBODY involved in the process thought this was a bad idea? NO one thought to say, “Honey, let’s think about this for a minute. “?

8. Danny says:

Yes, I was that name caught me off guard as well. Hooker or not, she is beautiful.

9. henson says:

mom hoped her son would become a fisherman someday

10. Mia says:

I didn’t understand the awkwardness of this until I realised the ‘Baby Hooker’ text is an original part of the photo, and not AFP being a bit overzealous with the captioning. I really hope Hooker is the surname.

11. L says:

Maybe it’s her last name??????

12. jennifer says:

Nothing wrong with this one. I know a lot of people by that last name, just a name, like my sister is a Hooker. haha

13. BeefSupreme says: