Freeze Frame

August 26th, 2013

Freeze Frame - Babies

Question is… how did the baby make it to the top of the pile?

(submitted by Leah)

15 Responses to “Freeze Frame”

1. Felicia says:

Why do people think every photo is photoshopped?,Some pictures took a photo at the wrong time that’s why it looks like photoshopped and photoshop was made way later then some photo’s.

I did a picture with a character or something,Was not photoshopped it was used by gimp so don’t think everything was photoshopped.

2. Rick says:

Enter the Dragon. Hiyah!

3. Jeannie Swanson says:

The poor baby was on Daddy’s shoulders and fell off!!! I hope they didn’t get hurt too badly!

4. Andi in NC says:

Re-create it!!! Re-create it!!!

5. Lavander says:

I would LOVE to see the recreation of this photo!

6. Sydney says:

The picture isnt altered hasn’t been photoshopped. I am the baby with pacifier about to hit the ground. Believe what you want. But this is one of the greatest memories. Us three always climbed our dad like a jungle gym. It’s real.

• Louis says:

As a jungle-gym father myself, this comes dangerously close to happening far too often :-)

• Sheridan says:

I knew that was you guys! I recognized your dad. (You moved away before you were in my kindergarten class; but I got Keely and Macey Mae.) This is hilarious.

7. Scout C says:

I’m impressed — the pacifier is still in place during the dismount.

8. Forkinginthebushes says:

I don’t think it’s photoshopped. Do you really think people photoshop pictures just to get them submitted to a website like this? Doesn’t really seem worth it.

9. Leah says:

It’s not photoshop! It’s real! I took the picture! He was giving them rides around the living room & they fell off!

10. jenny says:

I don’t think it was photo shopped, I think this was a horse back ride gone hay wire. LOL looks like the lucky camera person just clicked at an opportune moment.

11. Lisa says:

Looks like the baby was on dad’s shoulders and the older girls were on his back. Hope she was ok when she hit the ground

12. RevPilgrim says:

Gotta love photshop.

• DD says:

Gotta love people who always immediately jump to “photoshopped”, when they clearly know nothing about the actual application, or photography in general and that this is very VERY obviously NOT Photoshopped. As someone who actually uses Photoshop, daily, for 15 years, it gets very tiresome to read.