March 2nd, 2014

Flapper - Pregnancy

“This is my brother. He’s about to have a baby and his girlfriend convinced him to do this shoot.”

(submitted by Joe)

28 Responses to “Flapper”

1. Megadeth says:

He doesn’t look very pregnant for someone who is about to have a baby.

2. johnnycakes says:

The only thing I thought was awkward was her outfit choice… Until I saw the comments about her being a burlesque dancer, which then makes sense.
    And the boyfriend is HOT!

3. Byron says:

Lots of people don’t think this is awkward, but if it was framed in someone’s house, I would sure feel awkward about it.

4. JD says:

Wow, he is hot as hell! Lucky lady.

5. Scipio says:

That’s one of the most handsome men I have ever seen!

6. Tom says:

Lucky guy…she’s totally hot.

7. Lillian says:

Haters gonna hate, yo.

8. Exquisite says:

The woman who runs Pin Up Perfection, a Vancouver company, is a consummate professional and takes incredible pictures. She can turn anybody into a pin- up. I don’t know if she still does hair and makeup herself…. Anyways, this is beautiful and definitely NOT awkward at all. There is something innately sexual about pregnant women. The beauty of the body, radiance of the skin, etc. She normally takes pictures of women so I love having the pair of them together.

Wrong website, “Joe”, maybe a little more celebration of their sexuality instead of shaming it is what they probably want from you. Try opening up your mind, taking a good look around, and realize that every self -identified woman wants to feel sexy, ESPECIALLY when pregnant.

This incredible dancer/performer is Cherry OnTop, and you should see her live! She rocks and can shake her booty BEAUTIFULLY. I think she is a trained dancer because of the eloquence of her moves, but I could be wrong. She is part of the Vancouver Burlesque scene along with Melody Mangler, Lola Frost, April O’Peele, and others, ALL of whom are world-class performers.
    Hope I can get a photo shoot with her someday!

9. Shea says:

Why? Why the hell NOT! Beauty and happiness is always appropriate.

10. Risky says:

How is this awkward? Id’ say it’s AWESOME! Bet that kid is going to be rad!

11. rebecca says:

such a beautiful and radiant woman. confident and lovely!

12. Tonye says:

Super cute.
    She looks amazing AND she’s ready to pop. That baby is going to be one cute little munchkin!

13. Noelle says:

This is beautiful and not awkward at all. She is a burlesque dancer, who showed pride for her body by performing all throughout her pregnancy. How wonderful and sassy! Love it!

14. Claire says:

Dayyuuuuum! I hope I look THAT good when I’m pregnant! Their baby is going to be so gorgeous. Nice to see so much confidence and sass in sharing her beautiful full belly.

15. Fitt says:

I agree, this is CUTE not awkward… and they are both total hotties!!

16. Jennifer says:

They are a good looking couple. I like this picture. Not everyone could pull it off but they managed to.

17. Cherry OnTop says:

That’s my photo and my boyfriend doesn’t have a brother, but thanks for stealing and posting our pregnancy pic random guy we don’t know named Joe!
    And just to clarify, I’m a burlesque dancer not a flapper. And just to double clarify, I believe pregnant women should be able to wear whatever they want and pose however they want! *sorry, not sorry

• Dawn says:

You are awesome! The picture is very cute, congrats on the baby!

• sg says:

Ya’ll are super sexy together! Sorry this pic was posted here but damn am I happy I saw it. I hope I look that good if I ever get knocked up. I would totally want to do a gorgeous hot picture like this too. <3

• Milla says:

You loook awesome, the both of you! All of you! Beautiful, wonderful, awesome.

• Invisibleu says:

Sorry your photo was posted without your permission. That’s not fair.

You both look wonderful, and you should be proud of how you look and feel! And yes, pregnant women should be able to wear whatever they want and pose however they want!

• Victoria says:

Good for you. This is a great photo.. you look amazing and should be very proud of your blooming belly!

18. Anita says:

O I love this Photo. They are the cutest couple ever!

19. leslie says:

I think she looks adorable. She has obviously taken very good care of herself during the pregnancy. Props to her for owning her great shape!

20. oja says:

Well… I guess it’s good to be confident.

21. Sheryl says:

I think its cute not awkward. LOL

22. bobby says: