15 Dolls That Shouldn’t Be Trusted

August 23rd, 2014

15 Dolls That Shouldn’t Be Trusted - Awkward Galleries

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 4.54.45 PM

18 Responses to “15 Dolls That Shouldn’t Be Trusted”

1. Suzy says:

Some of the perms and bad hair are scarier than the dolls.

2. Lori says:

The B&W one, with dolls of all sorts that look are called “Terri Lee” dolls. They can be HTF outside of eBay and are highly collectible!

3. Mary Griffin says:

I never met a doll I didn`t like ! `Have always loved them !

4. joanne says:

My granddaughter will play with dolls but they cannot stay in her room overnight. I discovered this on our trip to American Girl Doll store in Chicago. The doll had to be locked in the suitcase overnight.

5. Ginger says:

It’s a personal thing. I loved my Baby Alive and Baby Tender Love and all my dolls growing up. My daughter was horrified by dolls.

6. Jason says:

WTF! Who puts a baby in a crib with that pervert Peewee Herman? And who makes their kid up like a Juggalo?

7. M says:

Pictures might be awkward, but American Girl dolls aren’t creepy.

8. Chaplinesque says:

I think these pics are cute. The Christmas tree with doll heads was a little weird..

9. jen says:

Is this a tie-in for that new horror movie Annabel?

10. CMac says:

Wow, the black and white picture is the creepiest, the dolls look just like the woman.

• Katherine says:

I thought the dolls in the black-and-white photo were pretty–it’s the woman with the over-painted mouth and the thick, painted-on eyebrows that looks creepy!

11. Amy says:

Is it mean that I think some of the people are creepier than the dolls?!

12. Juliet says:

Number 5 looks like an American Girl doll. I don’t think the doll itself, or the picture, is creepy at all, though the matching outfit thing may be a little awkward.

13. Joyce williams says:

Has a child, my Granny sent us dolls every xmas we loved them I have china dolls in my bedroom they are so pretty .I think today they are made out to be creepy through movies and such It a shame really every little girl should love dolls ..after all Dolls are part off growing up for all little girls ..

• Jaime says:

Joyce, I disagree. I hated dolls growing up, had no clue how to play with them and honestly thought they were stupid. The handful I was given usually sit in corner somewhere. Yes, before you ask, I have a great imagination just not with a doll. Dolls are just pointless to me, others may care for them but it should not be forced for all girls to play with them.

LOL My parents were thrilled to have a daughter who did not beg for a cabbage patch doll during the 80s!