“This is why my 14 year-old should look up from his phone sometimes.”
“When you have triplets, you don’t always think everything through.”
“My Grandma got so smashed at dinner that she fell into the Christmas tree. She’s a sprightly older lady and she can handle her drink (she’d actually had something near 4 bottles of wine AND sherry) then she fell over backwards into the tree and was laughing hysterically. We pulled her out of the tree and put her to bed. The next day she came over, singing songs and eating good food, and she was highly embarrassed about being smashed.”
“This year, my family started a new Thanksgiving tradition… don’t fall asleep.”
1. NAME SOMETHING YOU’D DO TONIGHT IF THE WORLD WAS COMING TO AN END TOMORROW.
“Get the kids and pack.”
2. DURING WHAT MONTH OF PREGNANCY DOES A WOMAN BEGIN TO LOOK PREGNANT?
3. NAME A REASON FOR KNEELING.
“To be beheaded.”
4. NAME A FAMOUS OR FICTIONAL WILLY.
“Willy the Pooh.”
5. NAME SOMETHING YOU OPEN OTHER THAN A DOOR.
6. NAME SOMETHING YOU SQUEEZE.
7. NAME A FAMOUS DICK.
8. NAME A BOY MENTIONED IN NURSERY RHYMES.
“Little Red Riding-Hood.”
9. NAME SOMETHING YOU HIT WHEN IT’S NOT WORKING.
10. NAME SOMETHING ASSOCIATED WITH LIVERPOOL.
“The yellow brick road.”
11. NAME A BODY PART BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER N.
12. NAME A FAMOUS BRIDGE.
“Bridge Over Troubled Water.”
13. NAME A DOMESTICATED ANIMAL.
14. NAME A FAMOUS BROTHER AND SISTER.
“Bonnie and Clyde.”
15. NAME SOMETHING YOU DO IN THE BATHROOM.
16. NAME SOMETHING THAT COMES IN 7S.
17. NAME A CITY NAMED AFTER A PRESIDENT.
18. NAME SOMETHING SLIPPERY.
“A con man.”
19. NAME SOMETHING ORANGE.
To celebrate her son’s first birthday, L’erin Dobra threw him a Mickey Mouse party. Planning out Grayson’s second birthday party, Ms. Dobra chose a different theme, one that reflected her little boy’s most passionate interest: New Orleans personal injury lawyer Morris Bart. Mr. Bart is a familiar face in Louisiana thanks to his ubiquitous TV ads and a firm motto that would make Saul Goodman proud: “One Call, That’s All!” Maybe it has to do with the flashing lights and music featured in the spots, but Grayson can’t stop watching his ads, said Ms. Dobra, a nurse from Prairieville, La. “He’s always been very drawn to Morris Bart commercials,” she told Law Blog. “He used to watch ABC and color videos, and he used to love those. But now he wants to watch Morris Bart commercials.” When they’re not on TV, he watches them on YouTube. For his party in January, which was reported by the Advocate newspaper, she bought a cake with edible photo frosting displaying Mr. Bart in a suit. The kid’s grandmother came through with a toddler-size Morris Bart t-shirt. Grayson unwrapped another gift to reveal a cardboard cutout of the lawyer. “He was kind of shocked,” Ms. Dobra said. The star of the party didn’t make an appearance. But after Ms. Dobra emailed his office about her idea, Mr. Bart sent her an autographed photo, Morris Bart key chains and a New Orleans Pelicans shirt displaying his logo on the back. The shirt was size extra-large. “He’ll have that for a long time,” Ms. Dobra said.