Some lessons are taught the hard way.
(submitted by Lindsey)
‘We all had carbon monoxide poisoning and over the next two days spent a total of 6 hours in the hyperbaric chamber at the hospital. I’m in the foreground, then my husband, then his parents. Someone suggested that it looks like a low-budget star trek convention.”
(submitted by Glenna Jo)
“This is my mom, dad and brother in Sydney. Posing on a bridge, my brother set the camera on timer, and ran back to join my parents. However, he had too much momentum and fell back into the pond.”
(submitted by Claire)
his is what happens when you let big sister push the stroller (no children were injured in the making of this awkward photo).
(submitted by Melissa)