These People Just Met Their Future Selves
We all wonder what we’ll look like when we’re older, but for most of us, the best we can do is try some aging software, or just leave it to our imagination. Not so for these folks, who while out and about minding their own business, came upon a stranger who looked a LOT like their future self. There’s no glitch in the Matrix, and time travel hasn’t been invented, (that we know of), so we’ll have to chalk this one up to life being weird.
Check out the gallery of people with their eldergangers below.
1. This man’s future is going to involve a lot more khakis.
2. Hopefully Civil War beards will be fashionable by the time he’s older.
3. He’s going to have a granddaughter!
4. He now knows he’ll grow up to become a professor of Russian literature.
5. Now dad doesn’t have to shell out for that child-aging software.
6. A sullen teen can grow up to become a sullen twentysomething.
7. The man on the left is delighted to meet his future self. The man on the right seems to think this is all a bunch of silliness.
8. One more iteration of themselves and they can start a Hanson cover band.
9. “Wait! Will there still be Reddit in the future?!”
10. Anderson Cooper got to interview a man’s present and future selves and didn’t even realize it.