80’s And 90’s Hairstyles We Want To Come Back
In recent years, there haven’t been too many crazy new haircuts. What do we have, really? The man bun? The Bieber? The “whatever that thing on Shingy‘s head is”?
There’s no way around it: we live in the dark ages of crazy haircuts.
It wasn’t always like this. Not too long ago we were living in a Golden Age of Crazy Haircuts, aka 1980’s and 1990’s. Back then, people went for it. Sure, we might have put a dent in the Ozone layer but at least everyone looked cool.
Today we’re looking back at some of the best crazy hairstyles from this era. These are so out there, they make a quintessentially crazy hairstyle like a mullet or a wave look conservative by comparison. When you look over this gallery you’ll feel that 2017 is quite pathetic, indeed.
1. The flat top mullet, with no-burns. Classic.
2. The “Was that lightning?”
3. The German Flag
4. The only haircut praying mantises want to mate with.
5. The “How am I going to explain this to your grandmother?”
6. The Beast
7. The Double Doorknocker
8. The Paint Brush
9. The “It’s medicinal.”
10. The Family Plan
11. The There’s Something About Mary
12. The Mini Me
13. The Tarantula
14. The Flying Saucer
15. The Front Mullet
16. The “I just got back from Barbados.”
17. The “We’re still adjusting to the divorce.”
18. And finally, the “Really, Mom?!”