When I was younger, the worst thing that could happen in school is a teacher sending me home with a note for my parents (or calling my house) when I misbehaved. I hated it. Now, as a teacher, I realize the true power we hold over students when it comes to “ratting them out” to their parents.
While I’ve had to speak to parents about poor behavior in class, I haven’t yet had to have the awkward conversations with parents about the strange things some kids do in class–maybe because I teach older kids. But, some teachers have had to send home some hilarious, yet awkward, letters home to parents–my heart goes out to you all.
21. Dumbo Jr.
20. A true genius.
18. It’s okay Gabby, cheese makes me cry too.
17. Whose fault is THAT one?
16. Oh dear God.
14. Life imitates art.
12. Smooth, kid. Real smooth.
11. A whole new take on “snack time.”
10. Good looking people don’t need numbers, teach.
9. Maybe they are!
8. Potty words are the best words, right?
7. Too good.
6. Better when the parents are proud.
5. A+ for creativity.
4. What a waste of a nacho.
3. Kid’s an artist.
2. Clearly, his parents like LMFAO.
1. That’s going to be awkward poop.