20+ Products Every ‘Bad Mom’ Needs In Her Life
Every woman knows that raising kids isn’t easy. No matter how hard you try, being a mom leaves you open to the inevitable “mom shaming” from other women who think they know better than you. If being happy, having a few glasses of wine at night, and cursing a bunch makes me a “bad mom,” well–I’m damn proud to be a bad mom then. And, if you’re one of those ladies that takes pride in the fact that people think you’re a “bad mom,” this is for you.
26. This book to read to your kids every night before bed.
25. This baby mop onesie so your kid can clean the floors for you.
24. This f**k off eyemask to wear while ignoring your kid’s problems.
23. This “mom’s fidget spinner” wine glass to drink your problems away.
22. This “porn for new moms” book filled with beautiful men actually doing the things you ask your husband to do.
21. This honest and hilarious t-shirt to wear for school drop-offs.
20. This mother of the f**king year mug.
19. This passive-aggressive doormat.
18. This on-point book for moms who never know what to make for dinner.
17. This punny book to mock all your children’s boring mouse books.
16. This self-love toy for moms who need to give themselves a bit of TLC.
15. This funny positive side of life mug.
14. These socks that moms need to wear every single morning.
13. This “tired as a mother,” t-shirt for every mom that’s just too exhausted to care.
12. This “mom hair don’t care” shirt.
11. This honest mug for everyone who loves to toke a bit after the kids are in bed.
10. This DMX-song t-shirt made for moms everywhere.
8. This “I am very busy” phone case for when your kids can finally read.
7. This “mom group drop out” t-shirt.
6. This “tears of bad kids” coffee mug for those days.
5. This honest plaque to hang right on your front door.
4. This hilarious kitchen towel.
3. This “Dank Mom” t-shirt for the real ones out there.
1. This wine glass that just tells it like it is.