Weird Things To Celebrate With Cake
Birthdays, weddings, retirements. Every happy occasion needs a cake! Well…let’s not get ahead of ourselves. The Internet’s foremost experts in pastry failure, Cake Wrecks, have dug up this gallery of celebrations you wouldn’t think need their own cake. For some people, gathering together in a group larger than two is reason enough.
1. The birthday cake for an entire gender! Happy birthday, men! Unless that’s really a name, which would mean there’s someone out there named “Mev”. “Miv”?
2. This could be a) a show of appreciation for someone’s pasture, b) a show of appreciation for someone’s posture, or c) a show of appreciation from a group of people who have no idea how to spell “Pastor.”
3. Sometimes getting the best seat in the car really can worthy of a celebration.
4. This one could easily be taken the wrong way.
5. Either something was lost in translation, or we’ve got someone who gets a cake to celebrate the consumption of their 60th cake.
6. You have to be REALLY close with someone to pull this off.