Eye Contact

October 14th, 2009

Eye Contact - *AFP Hall Of Fame*

Has anyone seen Aunt Telcia?

(submitted by Nicole)

1,174 Responses to “Eye Contact”

1. Sam says:

I first saw this while looking at the AFP book at Barnes and Nobel and actually screamed and dropped the book when I found it. My brother yelped. Im pretty sure everyone there thinks we’re insane.

2. Bethany says:

Haha–I had to read the comments to realize what was so weird about this one.

3. Sophia says:

OMG! I was in a terrible mood until I saw this. I amreally cracking up. It took me a minute to catch it, but when I did…! Whew, I needed that laugh. Photoshopped or not (and really, who cares as long as it makes ya laugh!

4. Caitlynn says:

Now that’s what I call supporting a family…

5. Chelsea says:

This pic like REALLY freaks me out!!

6. Happy says:

7. mary says:

OMG, I didn’t see anything weird til I read some of the comments. I will now need an Ambien in order to sleep tonight.

8. Jortz says:

this picture scares the living piss out of me.

9. Bill W. says:

Wow…Yeah, this isn’t fake. Those of you claiming it’s fake because of limb placements/missing limbs need to take an anatomy class…

10. Maddie says:

omg would people quit with the whole ” This is SOO PhotoShop!” if you think it is, just go check out the step-by-step on Flikr link in the numerous posts above

11. Ray says:

bad photoshop

12. lyn says:

this picture is just even more awkward because its not liking “haha we are sitting on her” but more so like they dont even notice that there is someone underneath them and they are way to normal about it?

13. Nixi says:

OMG! It has to be photo-shopped! How can you get that many kids and a BABY to all look at the camera at the same time!!

14. Jen says:

It took me a second to figure this one out … but when I did, I literally was freaked. Creepy.

15. james says:

oh my goodness this is the CREEPIEST picture ever. it’s less creepy because i know the story-ish now, but the worst part is how totally relaxed and nonchalant they all look… YIKES

16. dena says:

Omg at first I was like ok whats so funny about this pic, so I look again and again I say the same thing then I scan it omg all i see are eyes under moms butt. tooo funny I just sent it to my husband.

17. Dalila says:

Too funny, I can’t help it! Lmao

18. customcartoons says:

At first, I thought, “Huh … wonder why they call it “Eye Contact” … hm,” Then… OHHHH MY LOOOOORRRRRRRRD!!!!!

19. Linda says:

This photo troubles me. At first I really didn’t know what made it so awkward, but now I’m just creeped out!

20. Courtney says:

omg!!! at first i didnt get why this pic was so funny….
    then i saw the eye peeping out

21. Julie says:

LOL just like Sharon, i’m at work right now & I can’t stop laughing!! People are looking at me like i’m nuts!! This picture is ridiculous, WHY is everyone sitting on top of that lady!!??

22. This picture just about freaked the hell out of me after I figured out what was going on.

I hope I don’t have nightmares. *ponders*

23. Sarah says:

Can you say PHOTOSHOP?

24. Shanna says:

At first I thought it was a little creepy, but then it just stated to become funny. Now I can’t stop laughing. The comments make it that much better :)

25. Katie says:

Oh my gosh!
    I couldn’t find it for the longest time, but now i get it!
    How strange!

26. Tawny says:

I checked the flickr link and this is definitely not a fake, Auntie Telcia the couch potato refused to get up so they could take a family photo so they pretended she was part of the couch and sat on Her Laziness! She deserves that terror, lol

27. peek-a-boo says:

that is probably the creepiest thing i have ever seen… i think my heart stopped

28. abby says:

29. At first I thought this was photoshopped because it’s just such an odd photo, but I looked at the older posts and found this link on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43491267@N06/ The other pictures posted on her Flikr account clearly show that this photo is 100% real. Amazing and hilarious.

• Ms. Information says:

Dear God in heaven, you mean to say you did the rational thing, as opposed to blathering on about whether or not the photo’s real, what’s actually happening, why someone would take a family portrait like that, etc. etc.??

You, sir (ma’am?), win the Internet.

(not even being slightly sarcastic here.)

30. A says:

Its funny but just a fake :( *the right foot of mom is missing

• JLK says:

The right foot of the mom is missing because it’s behind her left leg if you’re looking. Have you never seen anyone cross their legs like that before?

31. Teddy C says:

Looks like she could be suffocating. Gives me the creeps.

32. bre says:

i just really wanna know whats going on in this picture ha

33. jeri says:

I may just be showing my ignorance here, but I don’t think this pic is photo-shopped. You can clearly see that the pant leg underneath Dad’s leg is a different color. It doesn’t belong to him, but it does appear that someone was trying to wear a pair of pants that closely matched the color of the sofa. I think it’s legit.

Just creepy enough to be funny. Very clever. I had to show it to the whole family!

34. Allison says:

I literally have looked at this picture 20 times to figure out why it was so funny. I could not for the life of me understand why it was one of the top favorites. Then I read the comments… and I found it. Wow…

35. David.D.Davidson says:

Sam says:
    May 26, 2010 at 5:10 pm

This picture is photo shopped.. You can tell. I’ve seen it on many different websites.. And i’ve seen the original photo

I can tell by the pixels since I’ve seen a shoop and a whoop in my day. that’s what you mean correct?

• lnm says:

I can (kind of) understand the people who say “photoshop” to be funny, like the compound bow people. It’s the ones that are serious that worry me. What is their problem? Why do they have to take the enjoyment out of everything? Why does it matter? It isn’t like people are competing for prize money or something. It’s not fraud. Crawl back under your rocks, people. Or your bridges, if you’re trolls.

36. Sam says:

37. Stacey says:

wow! I was looking so hard to find the “eye” and it scared me when I got to it!! very creepy! I can see where you would think that it’s photoshopped. But still it was a good one!

38. Jenn says:

This is very obviously photoshopped………….

• Janelle says:

Ha, I was just going to comment that, but you beat me to it. Even just the way the mom’s leg hangs over the “aunt’s” head seems fake, it wouldn’t stick straight out and away from the couch. Oh well. I thought it was a really great picture, but now it seems like a cheap trick.

• Trisha V says:

• rio says:

that is not fake

• Jess says:

Wow you guys. Go learn about the internet. The whole photoshop thing is a verrrrry old joke. Also, typing in all caps makes you look like a jerk.

Also it took me a while to find her…I jumped!!! XD

• Me says:

This looks shopped.
      I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

39. ketchuph8r says:

Pity. Otherwise a really cute faux_toe.

40. Nicole says:

There is one person who gives it away… the midle girl.. she’s the only one that looks like she still doesn’t feel that its a good idea.

41. Elena says:

It took me several seconds. But when I saw the eye I literally gasped. I couldn’t look at it anymore!

42. Glad says:

At first i was like whats so weird about it then i was like ” oh wow , what the hell” lol its funny though!

43. caitlyn says:

OH MY GOD. For while I thought it was creepy just because they were all looking at the camera.. it took me forever to realize there was a person underneath. Nightmares.

• Emily says:

me 2! took me forever! i had to read the comments to figure it out but y nightmares? i find nutin scary bout that! its just some ppl sittin on some1…..

• Hannah says:

omg me 2! i was like “this looks fairly normal and then i saw it ….. this is creepy but strangely funny xD

44. massh0le3 says:

That is surprisingly creepy. Who would think that was a good picture..Hard to even look at.

45. brenda says:

The original “Where’s Waldo”.

46. jojo says:

PAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! it took me a while but i bet shes suffocating with all those babies on her. not to mention the adults

47. davew says:

Yeah, and they are all sitting there like there’s no one under them… Did she come up out of the basment like grandpa on The Munsters?

48. Ali says:

It took me a while to find the “eye contact” in this photo, but when I was honestly paralyzed with fear!! One of the most disturbing photos I’ve ever seen!!

49. Sharon says:

This is one of the funniest things pictures I have ever seen. I can’t stop laughing, Im at work and people are looking at me like I have totally lost it. And the comments, Hilarious!!! It makes it even funnier. I showed this to some coworkers and they thought that was too creepy. Let’s hope no one let out a big one. All time favorite!!!