An Apple A Wedding Day Part 2

November 24th, 2009

An Apple A Wedding Day Part 2 - Wedding

Agnieszka i Daniel are back with more random objects and less clothes.

(submitted by John)

123 Responses to “An Apple A Wedding Day Part 2”

1. Barbie says:

What’s awkward is that is not the groom! That’s the best man!!! LOL

2. DGH says:

her bangs are just killer.

3. Amy says:

If it’s that time of the night when “music making” is supposed to start, it’s really time for the photographer to leave.

4. ula says:

I am Polish and I have normal pictures from my wedding :)

5. Maya B says:

And to think my sister is upset because her husband’s JACKET was unbuttoned for their wedding pictures…

6. Cee says:

I’m just wondering if its a before or after shot!

7. mis says:

Looks like she’s starting the honeymoon early…lol

8. jay says:

BY THE WAY EVERYONE – THIS IS THE SUPER-CHEESY WAY OTHER COUNTRIES DO THEIR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS!! MY HUSBAND IS FOREIGN AND WE HAVE THE ODDEST PICTURES FROM OUR WEDDING (HELD IN ANOTHER COUNTRY).
    THEY LIKE TO CROP PARTS OF THE ACTUAL PICTURE IN WITH RANDOM OBJECTS AND PLAY WITH THE COLOR AND MAKE IT LOOK AS SILLY AND RIDICULOUS AS POSSIBLE!!
    TRUST ME, I KNOW ;) … AS EMBARRASSING AS IT CAN GET!!
    BUT THE MOST ENTERTAINING PART IS THAT THEY ACTUALLY LIKE IT THAT WAY. THEY FIND IT “PROFESSIONAL” TO AWKWARDLY PHOTOSHOP PICTURES ALL TO HECK.

9. tony14 says:

I have worked with photoshop for 50 years, I use it every day and as an expert, I can tell you this is photoshopped. Look and the weird metal thing on the left, the reflection is from a different angle. Look at the rose and violin, the colors don’t match at all. It looks like someone just put a picture of a violin in front of the picture of the rose. It wouldn’t surprise me if the rose has been resized, possibly the violin as well. I am also pretty sure that these people aren’t really black and white.

10. Vin says:

The guy looks rather embarrassed by her unbuttoning, I think that’s why he’s looking at the camera.
    Also, that treble clef is really distorted and odd…As are the rose and the violin. I think it would be an okay photo without them, but with, it’s just awkward.

11. DeannieDorko says:

Olan Mills—eat your heart out!!

12. Mega Marie Carsickness says:

This photographer should stop fiddlin’ with object size and take the blush off the rose so these people can stir up some treble in their honeymoon suite tonight.

13. Mark says:

I believe he’s saying “HURRRR HURRR HURRRRRR!!!”

14. Skipping Lunch says:

Is the dude that illustrates Where’s Waldo also a photographer?

Lot of subliminal symbolism going on here.

One can’t help but notice that strategically placed instrument in front of that fully opened blossom

15. Sister says:

Once I got passed the unbuttoning of the groom’s shirt, the giant rose/violin/g clef trio of weirdness, I suddenly had to wonder…Where is his hand??? Has it morphed into a giant rose/violin monstrosity? Did the rose/violin monstrosity EAT his hand? Bizarre design.

16. jnmcnally says:

The man has no bottom half! No wonder they have to play a tiny violin!

17. Mrs G says:

I believe that is a treble clef. They must be a musician and an orchard grower, right?

18. I don’t understand the theme here. Is this an idea of playing around with photoshop?

19. VLH says:

I think the shiny thing is a treble clef…which would match the violin in terms of the musical connection. The rose and unbuttoned shirt still leave me scratching my head though.

20. princessluceval says:

The shiny metal thing is a treble, or G, clef sign. It’s in reference to the music of the violin. They do say that music hath charms to soothe the savage breast! She must be checking to see if his is soothed.

21. turtlegirl76 says:

The shiney thing is a treble clef I believe. Perhaps they are musicians? The next Yanni or Michael Bolton?

22. Alan says:

This is wonderful! Is the shiny metal thing part of a musical clef? or skewered rings or numbers? My Polish friends who were married last year had a dvd with 2000 photos, mostly of the 3-day party, but also dozens of these incomprehensibly symbolic compositions. Other friends in different parts of the country had similar albums so I guess it is a national tradition. I guess the photographers all go to a special school to learn the techniques. The miniaturized bride or groom perched on the shoulder of the other is my favorite. But this one is getting a bit too far into private areas!

23. dennylou says:

Just a shot…but I think this is trying to convey that they are “making beautiful music together”…

I think the shiny metal thing is half of a treble staff – I used to play the violin and that is what it looks like to me.

24. Jamie says:

Was this taken before or after he “ate” the apple?

25. ray! says:

Whoa, I guess the apple thing worked for her!

26. SG says:

This is actually cover art for the next Dan Brown novel–The Lost Pirogi Code.

27. Heather says:

Does anyone know if this is the norm for the country they are from? I do like the affectionate and playful tone of this picture more so than the tone of the first picture.

28. Sammy says:

We’re just a few pics away from the really interesting ones.

29. April says:

Uhhh, are his pants missing or is it just me?

30. so says:

What’s most awkward about this picture is how much they look alike.

31. easy says:

It’s a wild guess – but I think that shiny metal thingy is a trebble clef?? Anyways, these are really funny wedding pics :DD

32. Shannon says:

I am assuming they are getting ready to “dance to the music”.

33. Mark says:

Domink Hasek, you sly dog.

34. Katie says:

Definitely odd. If you took away the violin and the weird thing on the left, and he were looking at her instead of at the camera, it would be a nice picture!

35. gloworm says:

Wedding Photographers should really stick to using photoshop for RETOUCHING ONLY! I’ve never seen a wedding photographer with good general design skills.

36. Rachel says:

Look! It’s the world’s smallest violin, playing its awkward song for them…

37. Tim says:

Well, I think we can all pretty much sum up what happened to that apple…

38. BF says:

That is one giant rose.

39. Romeo says:

At the rose, right above the word “back”, is that a mini thermometer?

40. Jodi says:

These are some bizarre wedding pics to say the least…..

41. Skip says:

Realizing that this is probably going to show up as the 18th post saying this, I think the shiny is a treble clef, albeit a stylized one. I have a few Christmas ornaments that have a similar style. Now why the photo is cropped that way, I can’t even begin to guess.

42. tina says:

Is the violin small or is the rose huge? Some photographers pride themselves in their lighting skills. This guy gets into size manipulation.

43. Renagade676 says:

Looks to me someone got carried away with the graphics program at the photo store.

Less is more, people. Less is more.

44. gregorian says:

Do you hear that?
    That’s the sound of the worlds smallest violin playing.

45. magillicuddy says:

you guys are musicians right? the giant treble clef, the alice-in-wonderland violin… however, I’m not sure about the giant rose…

46. TheDorsalFin says:

That’s either the world’s largest rose, or the world’s smallest violin.

47. Oxnard says:

Ahahaha.

Another red object… I guess for love. At least a red flower makes more sense than a red apple.
    OH.
    Maybe it means they’re about to make some sweet music together. ;3 Aye aye aye!

48. Lou says:

Yay, they’re back with more awkward goodness! :-D This time it’s truly just the really odd props, though — the actual couple look awesome (and, um, kinda hot, I must admit)!

49. kandee says:

Oh, and what’s with the making objects smaller and larger? Was the photographer experimenting with some new gadget?

50. kandee says:

Ok, this is just bizarro. WTH? Trying to figure out what a rose, a violin, an unbuttoned shirt and a shiny metal thingy all have in common. BTW, what IS that shiny metal thingy? Is this one of those puzzles or simply a trick?? I’m clueless.