All In The Family

April 6th, 2010

All In The Family - Kids

Mom just wanted a shot of all the kids.

(submitted by Ashe)

145 Responses to “All In The Family”

1. mary says:

aw isn’t that cute….they’re ALL pregnant!

2. Marti says:

To me it is both sweet and worthy of this website (which I LOVE). This isn’t a mean spirited site, it’s a silly one. Plus, the look on the older boy’s face is just begging for a caption. Lighten up guys, it’s in good fun.

3. laughingcow says:

so gorgeous!! if you think this is awkward and gross you have issues

4. Gina says:

I think it is a very sweet picture.

5. ?? says:

It seems like every single pregnant woman ever to have had a photo taken is ‘awkward’ according to the people on this site….Not really sure what that’s all about – most of the pregnancy photos I’ve seen on here are quite beautiful. Some, of course, are not. But I’m not really sure what’s so offensive about a ‘distended pregnant belly’ as one poster put it. Family photos are, by their very nature, a record of a family’s changes – that’s exactly what this photos is. Nothing weird or awkward about it.

On a scale of funny to not, this is most definitely not.

6. PurpleRose says:

The headless mom and the starkness of the b/w are what makes it less appealing to me.

7. Bernice says:

So I usually think pregnant belly photos are endearing but I find headless mom a little disturbing…makes the poor woman seem like an incubator…

8. Mals says:

I actually think this is quite beautiful and am really puzzled as to how someone could find it disturbing.

9. Allie says:

I Love this!!! This is something I am going to do.

10. RENTHEAD says:

As a photographer, I give kudos to the artist who took the picture and the subjects. Life is beautiful. If a pregnant belly offends you, YOU are the one with the problem. Are you ashamed of the fact YOU were once in one as well?

• Lies says:

I also like this picture. I never realised that you Americans are really that prude.. No offend! But I am a bit surprised by your reactions. I am glad we europeans see a lot of those pictures and find it oke.

11. Marc says:

Glad the photographer didn’t leave out the twins.

12. Kam says:

I bet you all those kids were present for the birth as well…

13. kaitlyn says:

thats very awkward

14. Karen says:

Little does Mother know that her darling children have quite elaborate plans following the birth of her child.

15. EvenA says:

this is sooo strange

16. Janet says:

I have a friend who had her pregnant belly/family photos blown up huge. They’re the first thing you see when you come into the house. It’s in your face and very nudish. Pregnant Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

17. Lee#1 says:

It’s all about natural child birth.and the knowledge of where the kids came from.

18. TMB says:

This picture was so disturbing that i have no wise cracks to make……………Why was the mom’s head included in the picture. Thats just NOT NATURAL……

19. Sam says:

wth was she thinking? Disturbing on so many levels.

20. Rosabelle says:

The last two kids are totally sending Mom into the cornfield…..

21. just wait a few months and the next photo the baby will be hanging off her boob as everyone touches it’s head all bridal style

22. jessica says:

the baby was obviously late.
    “i booked a family portrait, dammit, i am going to get a family portrait!”

23. DebbieM says:

OMG…I’ve never seen anything like it…

24. CarrieM says:

Not to be a prude, but I miss the days when pregnant women wore smocks. I don’t need to see every pregnant woman’s distended navel…

• Toast and Jelly says:

So do I, Carrie. So do I. :(

• Heidi says:

Um. Pregnancy is beautiful and I think this picture is beautiful. Stop being so critical. Its not an attractive or redeeming quality. I’m happy, as a mother of a one year old, that during my pregnancy there was so much available to me as far as fashion options. Like I said, pregnancy is beautiful and I (and every other pregnant women) SHOULD feel beautiful and SHOULD have the right to wear clothing that reveals her pregnant shape. She is creating a miracle. Leave her alone.

• Joi says:

Yeah, you only feel that way after you have children. Cover your belly.

• Coralee says:

really? stop making a big deal about. this is what this site is for! to make fun of people! just lighten up lady!

• Amanda says:

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with this. Many people do a shoot when they are near the end of their pregnancy, whats wrong with involving your other children? To make fun of a pregnant belly is immature. Since this miracles is so ugly to you, I’d have to assume that you ask mother’s of children with down syndrome to cover them with brown paper bags when in public, you douche.

• drlouie says:

I can only speak for myself and when I see a women with child, I see beauty.

• Rory #2 says:

Babies are not miracles. They are a result of biology. All animals have babies.

Similarly, though, people need to get used to seeing pregnant bellies. They gross me out me, too, but as long as no one’s forcing me to look at them, I don’t care!

• corinne says:

no one forced you to look, you clicked on the “pregnancy” section. I like this photo, it’s sweet and the lighting is nice.

• sarah says:

I’m just going through all the photos i didn’t click on pregnancy anything.

why do all the kids have to be naked too?

25. teaandtoast says:

That is just to frickin weird. What the heck was the dingbat mother thinking

26. missliss says:

Uhh did anybody else notice mom’s hand? it looks like it’s tucked into her armpit to be out of the way, but kinda looks like it’s a part of the oldest boys head? this pictures is all around strange.

27. Lainey says:

Wow…those look like some “Stepford” children to me. Heebee Jeebee.