Kissy Face

April 16th, 2010

Kissy Face - Couples

It’s what’s on the inside that counts.

(submitted by Catherine)

98 Responses to “Kissy Face”

1. Alan Scholl says:

Actually, it ISN’T staged.. it was an hour into a large group family Christmas picture shoot at my son’s house, and we were all getting tired of switching around and trying to get a passel of grandkids, kids, and various in and out laws to smile on cue. I caught my wife sitting there rolling her eyes and gave her that kiss in all good faith… but it didn’t have much effect, as the photo and history show. I did NOT submit this to “Awkward…” my friends daughter did after seeing it online, and they contacted me for a release… which I gladly gave just to get back for the reaction to the kiss!
    Alan Scholl (that’s Doreen… my wife.)

2. susan says:

that wart looks an awful lot like a man

3. geekgirl70 says:

That picture typifies “Good grief… not again…”

4. aSHlayy says:

ahahah this is an ahhmazinng pic. very akward indeed.

5. tom says:

mmm.. yeah if you dont like whats on the site then don’t look at it… problem solved.

6. RickyC says:

This picture looks staged. Fake!!!!

7. K says:

wow, calling a woman frigid. that’s not tired or sexist at all.

also, i need to ignore the comments here. lots of dumb, unfunny comments and lots of other boring people LMAOing at them.

• Albert says:

If you look at the photo you will see a male and a female. Note how the female is the one that look utterly unimpressed. Yet let us pretend that the roles were reversed, and it was the male sporting that charming, I’m about to cry, face. The caption could still stand.

So this my dear is not a sexist comment at all, but it has succeeded in pointing out a flaw your outlook on the world. I’ve a large amount of respect for 80% of feminists out there. My rations for dolts, however, were consumed long ago.

• kim says:

It’s supposed to be a funny site…leave the PC BS at the door.

• David says:

There’s a lot more wit and humor here than there is on most sites. Lighten up. Don’t make me have to photoshop you.

• Jay says:

Sorry, K. Didn’t recognize you with that man on your face.

• ScoutC says:

You should have written “L-ingTA-sO”, rather than “LMAOing.” No one can L your A O for you; they can only L Their A’s O for themselves. The “L” stands for the verb, thus taking the present progressive verb ending “-ing,” while the “A” stands for the noun, which in this case is plural since “they” is a plural pronoun representing the plural noun phrase “boring people.” If you are going to be persnickety, please do so completely, not half A-ed.

8. David says:

“Coming out of retirement, the Godfather gives his nurse a “final” kiss goodbye.”

9. Mark says:

Just a rare case of conjoined fraternal twins, and unfortunately too, conjoined at the face.

10. Ro says:

“You’re going to lose those lips in about … three … seconds.”

11. Vivianne says:

GET. THE. F. OFF. OF ME. and NO. I. WILL. NOT. SAY. CHEESE.

12. Mel says:

Their pictures together will be better once Stockholm Syndrome sets in.