Roadside Assistance

June 26th, 2010

Roadside Assistance - *AFP Hall Of Fame*

All she wanted was a tire change, but she ended up with so much more.

(submitted by Rocky)

293 Responses to “Roadside Assistance”

1. Titman1209 says:

If she was having twins, would there be 2 tyres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. gerry says:

I know some people have fetishes with rubber but this is ridiculous :)

3. Kate Van Gent says:

Our love will last 1,000 years, or 100,000 miles, depending on the warranty.

4. Sam says:

The inflation tube was a success!

5. A Nonny Mouse says:

Is it some sort of homage to the Michelin commercials?

6. SmartAzz says:

Honey, can we please hurry up with this ? I’m tired !!!

7. Dhend says:

Why is that tire so dang dirty!

8. davo says:

…looks like that baby will have PLENTY to eat.

9. Angela says:

Maybe he is a mechanic and that is how they met? Cute idea if so, but I don’t think I would want to do a pic with a tire naked…… Maybe they decided the tire was easier and better than bringing in the tool box?

10. Alchemist says:

I guess I got it this time! Couple gets scheduled for a headshot. They have lunch together and she spills wine all over her. Afraid to be late, they rush to the studio where the assistant asks her to remove her dress (“it’s a headshot, after all”) telling he can have it washed in the laundromat next door. She asks for hubby to help and he strains his back while helping her undress in the cramped fitting room. Since he cannot sit straight and she cannot do anything BUT sit straight, a kind of support is needed for him. Luckily, there was this spare tire available. Unluckily, photographer gets called on an emergency and the assistant can manage only this much ;)

11. kelly says:

Maybe she just didn’t want to get her good clothes dirty.

12. Nikki says:

Is she wearing pants?

13. Heather says:

When I was filling out short term disability paperwork for my maternity leave, there was a question asking if my disability was the result of a car accident. I guess this is what they were talking about.

14. Amanda says:

what!? why?

15. this guy says:

She’s pretty hot. I bet he’ll never tire of her.

16. Giggling says:

Note the holes from her belly button ring.

17. Michael says:

This is what happens when the rubber does not hit the road.

18. Flatten says:

I didn’t know the Michelin Man had a real family?

19. Michele says:

I used to sell tires, this is a snow tire-seriously they couldn’t bust out some armour all?

20. customcartoons says:

Awkward, yes. The tire just has me baffled. But all that aside, he really does look like a sweet man. ^_^ Best of luck to these two wingnuts!

21. Donna says:

Really? Someone thought this was a good idea? Who on earth do you give these to? Hey, want a wallet size picture?

22. Dan says:

Never buy retreads!!

23. Jennie says:

I really don’t get who thought these naked pregnant belly pics were a “lovely” idea, let alone totally naked with an old tire….but each one I see is worse and less attractive than the last. Ladies, STOP IT.

24. Alex Moore says:

“What’s with the spare tire?”

“That’s not a spare tire, she’s pregnant!”

“No, I’m literally talking about the spare tire.”

25. malcolm says:

Wow !! only i had a $ for everytime i herd or read that ……i would have like 1 $…

26. Jennie de la noche says:

Wouldn’t it be lovely (and appropriate for the storyline) if Heart’s “All I Want to Do is Make Love to You” was playing in the background!

27. Goofball says:

This picture saddens me…because they are now divorced….Too bad the warrantee on the tire was 5 years and their marriage only lasted 4 years…

28. katierave says:

I’m guessing Goodyear played a significant role in their courtship??

29. Christy says:

There are no words to describe this… Please, tell me there’s a back story, please!!!

30. IvyThorne says:

LOL!!! I didn’t have to read any of the captions! The one sent in with the picture definitely takes the cake!

31. Talena says:

They met when she had a flat on the side of the road… this is a picture 8 months later… lol

32. Danielle Beaudet says:

She was in for a “bumpy” ride!!!hahaha!!!

33. Jamie says:

He’s a tow truck driver and met her when he came to fix her flat. 9 months later and we have this lovely photo.

34. JenJen says:

Can’t understand it all, but one things for certain..it’s a Honda.

35. Kristin says:

maybe they met when one of them had a flat on the side of the road, and then one thing led to another and they conceived a child, so they thought they’d take this bizarre picture as a commemoration of that fateful night.

36. Michael says:

“Oh, Paul, you big, sweet, silly–when I asked you if you’d take care of bringing attire for me, YOU naturally thought…”

“You mean…you wanted to be dressed? THAT’s what you meant? Ohhhhh, I get it now! Ah, well, what’s done is done–the studio’s booked, the photographer is waiting. I’d be a shame to let a little mix-up stand in the way of our portrait session!”

Someday she’ll look back on this and…require years of therapy.

• Alchemist says:

LMAO! Attire -> A tire is exactly what I thought.

He said: “I want a nice photo of my pregnant wife with me in an unusual setting”

Photographer said: “OK, bring the lady in an attire you want her to be photographed”

He heard: “OK, bring the lady and a tire you want to be photographed”

He thinks: “Wow, that surely is an unusual setting!”

Result: See above ;)

37. r says:

This certainly puts changes the definition of “Fix-a Flat”.

38. BryTee says:

She says: “Sorry dear, but I’m feeling a little tired”

39. Shelly says:

Ok, this picture is really freaking me out!!!!!!! I swear to God that this man looks like a boyfriend I had 15 years ago. He would be about the age that this guy in this picture looks to be. The pierced ear, the button-up shirt…….. Now I am dying to know if this is actually him. I haven’t seen him in over 12 years, and last I heard he moved to Memphis. Does anyone know who these people are?

• Cecil P says:

I know this couple, I went to high school with the guy (and the girl’s older brother). They’re French Canadian and have hardly ever left their small town.

I’m baffled by the picture, but given their rough background and upbringing, I’m not entirely surprised. At least they look happy!

• Mary says:

Details please Cecil P! What did they have? It is a bizarre photo b/c of the tire..but they do look happy!

• Cecil P says:

A friend, from the same small town, just discovered the picture and it reminded me to come here, a year later.

The guy in the picture works in tires and has for most of his life. I don’t mean to spoil the magic of the weirdness, but that explains why the tire’s there. It doesn’t explain how dirty it is, or why he placed it between him and his pregnant girlfriend, but he’s always been a bit hard to grasp.

40. JST says:

I like that the tire is really dirty too. It’s a nice touch.

41. Kerry says:

I’m stunned. This is honestly one of the most bizarre pictures I’ve ever seen.

42. enid says:

Looks like maybe they went for a tire swing at some point!!!

43. Dan says:

This is why God created clothes and Auto clubs!

44. Wolf says:

It was certainly a Goodyear in their family… Baby, won’t you light my Firestone !

45. Dennis says:

Husband . . . Check
    Pregnant wife . . . Check
    Photographer . . . Check
    Were missing something . . . hum . . . what could it be . . . hum
    TIRE . . . Check!!

Maybe he had a choice . . . wife with clothes, or wife with no clothes and he could bring his tire?
    Perhaps the last time she was pregnant, she delivered the tire?

46. Jennie says:

You gotta watch those tire men! Still, this should be for the bedroom! LOL

47. Sydney says:

ROTFL! I get that people want to take naked pictures but the tire does not add up.

• Jennifer says:

Ew…the tire is dirty…do photography studios really keep old tires around as props or did this dude drag in his spare?

• Catrina says:

Jennifer- actually they do. I used to work a national portrait studio (I sometimes see the easily identifiable results here…) and we had a tire. I kept it clean and it didn’t have a hubcap on it because we used it for the Michelin Baby type poses. This however doesn’t make any sense.

• Karen says:

Yeah, something tells me this wasn’t really done at a photograpy studio! I think it was more of a “set the timer, cover your boob, run into the shot” kind of thing.

48. Mary Anne Bruno says:

I love the caption on this picture. This is hilarious!

49. Swixie says:

It’s OK Folks. His name is ‘Jack’.