October 8th, 2010

Switch - Pets

In light of recent events, Houston was starting to reconsider begging.

(submitted by Tami)

14 Responses to “Switch”

1. sam says:

muy graciosa

2. Bodine says:

Continued consumption of dog food proved tragically fatal…only a few years later she was sitting in the driveway scratching a flea and a car ran over her.

3. ScoutC says:

Too funny! I think every kid tries this at least once. A little kibble never hurt anyone as long as the dog is not food aggressive, and Rover appears totally nonplussed that Susie is in his dish. Now, if she were to make a habit of this there might be something to worry about….

4. Tracey says:

Did it ever cross your minds that she was PLAYING like she was eating and not actually ingesting dog food? And if it is good enough to feed our dogs, it could go on our table. This person feeds her pets very well… I happen to have inside information… since that is my great niece in the photo! Get a sense of humor or get a life people… stop bagging on others with your free time…

• kbm says:

just an fyi (and I am not being cynical or nasty to your post) but it’s pretty much common practice for photos on this site receive snarky, smart, funny, and sometimes “ew” comments, if it bugs ya, this site probably shouldn’t be a place you visit regularly.

5. Dustin says:

Well, if they didn’t think to grab the camera, then you would have nothing to complain about. My son does the same thing with the cat food, they just wanna know what it taste like! lol

6. Marilyn says:

Well there’s no food aggression problem with the dog…..

7. Amanda says:

Ew. My first reaction to seeing my child eating out of the dog’s dish would be to quickly pull her out of it and wash her face, NOT run and get the camera. That’s just me though….

• Harry says:

I think most people feel the same way.

• francie says:

true, but in quite a few families (I grew up in one) that might have been an older brother, uncle, possibly a sister. Trust me. My brother fed my sister dog treats on several occasions.

• kbm says:

My family too…. I’d be the one to get the camera though! LOL It’s gross, but dog food probably isn’t toxic to humans.

• TLB says:

It’s not. My sister use to get into the dog food all the time when we were younger. She probably ate a tons of it. She’s now 28, married, and has a one year old. No lasting side effects, lol. I think the little girl in the photo will live.

8. JerseyPam says:

Kids…you take your eyes off them for one second and they become animals.