Hard to Handle

December 7th, 2010

Hard to Handle - Pets

Don’t make Santa give you the boot.

(submitted by Heather)

24 Responses to “Hard to Handle”

1. autisticmystic says:

i used to raise yorkies- had a few champions etc- and these are really nice ones in the photo- well groomed and lovely. I hope the people in the photo are groomers,or billionaires–because the money spent on all of these dogs to keep them looking the way they do is big bucks. lovely photo.

2. lace says:

It looks like the one of the guys legs are backwards or something.

3. Kimberyl says:

I was thinking “she or he is TOTALLY a groomer” just because of the drop coats! :P

4. gail says:

How does she do it? My sister sent me this pic saying I “had some catching up to do”. I have four dogs-cairn, orkie/cairn mix, mini schnauzer and 4 lb. toy fox terrier. I need her help! I can barely have a guest as the yapping drives everyone crazy! And sit still for a pic? She is more than a breeder/groomer…she must be a dog TRAINER, too! Always wanted a toy teacup yorkie but the poor manners of the other four have left me banned from more!

5. Andrea says:

All of the dogs are just too cute! I love the one yorkie that is kissing the other one. It made me go “AWWWW!” and the middle one in the trio doesn’t look too happy to be there. heh

6. Wombat Girl says:

Even the middle yorkie in the trio thinks this is a bad idea

7. Bzaaah says:

I like that the guy is holding the biggest dog back with his foot.

8. soak says:

This guy is so whipped.. These dogs are all cute :P

9. bananacat says:

That guy is kinda hot.

Anyway, this one is so hilarious. I saw the first 7 dogs and then scrolled down and there were even more. Poor Santa.

10. R. Michael Bortman says:

Is the “yorkie” on the left a genetic mutation?

11. ScoutC says:

I love how the guy on the left is hold ing one of the dogs back with his foot and how one that Santa’s holding is “kissing” the other one.

• Hamster says:

Not only is the guy holding back the one dog, Santa has his boot under the other dog’s chest, holding it back, as well.

12. Sarah says:

Did i count 9?

13. Heather says:

Yay…you put it up!! This is my very best friend and her dogs. She does this every year for Christmas and I look forward to this picture every year. She breeds and show Yorkies and is also a professional dog groomer (hence all the dogs). I love this photo, friend, and all her little ones…so freaking cute!!!!

14. lola says:

awww how cute!

15. zukimac says:

It’s a dog hoarder’s Merry Christmas!