Left Out 2

October 18th, 2011

Left Out 2 - Kids

It was all in her head.

(submitted by Deniz)

22 Responses to “Left Out 2”

1. Gretchen says:

“Soon…”

2. Alan says:

The youngest daughter couldn’t be heard “DAD !!! The truck just rolled into the ocean….oh,never mind”

3. ScoutC says:

We are forgetting the possibility that the distant one was invited to participate in the photo but preferred to pitch a hissy and make a (background) scene instead. Or else to stick close to the picnic basket and eat all the cookies while everyone else was taking pictures.

4. MaryCherry says:

“Wait with me, honey. The tide is about to come in.”

5. thebestsistertoo says:

This will be used again and again as proof Big Sister’s proof that “Dad always loved me best.” lol Awkward in a funny, familial way… much better than awkward in a “ew, there’s a grown naked man in her stomach” way that I can’t shake from earlier this week. (shudders yet again)

6. Amelia says:

Yessss – the tracks in the sand make the whole story just come alive….

7. js says:

It’s a photo of the little-known Smothers Sisters. Looks like Dad always liked this one best.

8. MomofBoys says:

How do you not get this?! This is Sibling Rivalry at its best! My boys could be in a shot like this and we would never hear the end of it! “Of COURSE you stand there hugging him while I’m in the back working to get the lunch set up.” They could change places and I would hear it from the other one…

OR the youngest clawed the eyes out of the oldes because, “Mom told ME to carry the picnic basket down here! Just go away stinky butt!” And then parent tries to console latest vicitm of the never ending saga!

9. Erin says:

He is the proud father of two one armed girls….but there’s something to be said about his poor left handed step-child.

10. pittipat says:

Is she bleeding from her eyes?! Run, little left out girl! Run!!

11. Kk says:

I don’t get it

12. adfogg says:

Where did you get this still from a Fellini film?

13. Renee says:

OMG funny….the footprints…like ‘Move back please….a little farther…keep going……keeeep goinnng…..’