Dolloween

October 31st, 2011

Happy Halloween from AFP!

(submitted by Katelyn)

Tags:

16 Responses to “Dolloween”

1. Jennie K. Diller-Daniels says:

ok i have to admit we did something close to this for halloween this year, although the hubby and i weren’t in costume. we dressed our 1.5 yo and 3.5 yo as superman and supergirl-so cute though- and our dog as superman. the hubby wore a camo superman shirt and i wore a hot pink superwoman shirt. we tried to take a pic but it didn’t turn out well at all.

2. Brittany says:

This is so strange!! Not the costumes..but that house looks soo much like my neighbor’s house. and the house they;re in front of, it looks like my mom’s. this looks so much where my mom lives now..omg. how strange.

3. Dave says:

I am out of my gourd for this photo!

4. sassylass says:

Why isn’t the son’s toy truck wearing a pumpkin costume? Blatant favouritism.

5. Piki says:

You know it was Mom’s idea, just look at that smile.

6. Julie says:

What I think is funny is the fact that they all look so sweet and wholesome and then there is a creepy Scream face in the bottom right corner. It’s totally in line with Halloween but somehow doesn’t fit their cute pumpkin vibe.

7. Sarah says:

The doll isn’t awkward at all. The awkward part is that those poor kids had to be stupid pumpkins for Halloween and to make it worse the entire family was going to match! There is nothing more fun than having the same Halloween costume as you mom.

8. Kathy says:

I remember making this costume for my 1-year-old son many years ago, and the pattern actually had the doll size included with it! My guess is that mom had extra material and thought that the daughter would love to have her doll trick-or-treat also.

9. At least the doll will never look back on this with regret or embarrassment.

10. Hacceber says:

This is adorable. One year I made my own costume and my mom decided to make my CPK a matching costume. It was adorable.

11. Sam says:

I don’t get the awkward in this. Nice photo and making the doll a costume doesn’t seem odd to me.

12. April says:

I don’t have kids, but I don’t think I’d humor them enough to also make their doll a costume…

13. slozudo says:

Since Mom is a talented seamstress, not that unusual for her to make a doll costume too. Quite easy for her to do this. Her daughter probably loved the idea and will remember this for many Holloweens to come.

14. rick says:

I think most people would unfortunately miss this one. But the fact that they went through the effort to make the doll a matching costume is funny.

15. Sarah says:

Hee hee! I think this is adorable! I love that the doll is in costume too.