Saturday Night Special: Baby’s Day Out 2

January 26th, 2013

“The first professional photo of my husband and I together. The cameraman had assured us that our son would not be in the picture…..now it’s my favorite picture and our first family photo!”

(submitted by Kelly)

Tags:

20 Responses to “Saturday Night Special: Baby’s Day Out 2”

1. Pete Zaria says:

“my husband and me”

2. Gina Davis says:

This is great. Little guy was not going to be left out. Hehe.

3. Lee says:

It’s a very cute & sweet picture!

4. redheadisme1 says:

When I 1st looked at this, I thought they were taking about the weird apparition on the top right with the red eye, big nose & beard….creepy!!

5. Kelly says:

This photo was taken in 1998 ….our son who “photo bombed” our picture was not left out….he was in MOST of the pictures taken that day!!

6. nicowas says:

I can’t believe how many people on here are commenting about the couple having a professional photo of them without the baby. You’re dressed nicely; when besides your wedding do you get a nice photo to frame of you and your spouse?? Might as well take advantage of it at the family shoot. My family always did! Why is it an issue?!?!

I actually looked at this and thought “Finally! An AFP pic where no one can say anything negative!” Nope. You are some if the most negative people out there!!

7. A Mom says:

for those of you that don’t get it as to why they might want a picture without the child or children…well…1) a marriage relationship should never be just about the kids because the kids grow up….and move on….you need a relationship that’s the two of you….2) perhaps they needed a professional photo for a business picture…like real estate? and 3) you have pictures made of just the kids…why cant you have a picture made with the love of your life?

I think this is adorable….and funny….especially the looks on their faces…

8. Amanda says:

I just don’t get why they wanted the baby left out of the picture? Really odd.

• Kelly says:

This is my family picture…..We did NOT just leave our son out of a family photo!!!! We did not want our son in “this” picture….we had a family photo of all of us ~ lots of them that same day! but I also wanted a couple photo!

9. Lish says:

I have a 23 month old daughter and if my husband and I ever tried to take a nice picture with her anywhere in the room…this would definitely happen!

10. Melanie says:

Hilarious! An early photobombing!

11. erica says:

This is precious! :)

12. Drmgiver says:

I don’t get it, why is this awkward?

13. Big E says:

Is this the same Kelly that posted a prom picture with her brother on Jan 21st?

14. nat says:

natural and fresh, i love it

15. LMAO says:

Why haven’t more people commented? This is hilarious! Clearly this was not the age of photoshop..but I agree, the kid totally makes the picture :P