Saturday Night Special: Baby’s Day Out 2

January 26th, 2013

Saturday Night Special: Baby’s Day Out 2 - Babies

“The first professional photo of my husband and I together. The cameraman had assured us that our son would not be in the picture…..now it’s my favorite picture and our first family photo!”

(submitted by Kelly)

20 Responses to “Saturday Night Special: Baby’s Day Out 2”

1. Pete Zaria says:

“my husband and me”

2. Gina Davis says:

This is great. Little guy was not going to be left out. Hehe.

3. Lee says:

It’s a very cute & sweet picture!

4. redheadisme1 says:

When I 1st looked at this, I thought they were taking about the weird apparition on the top right with the red eye, big nose & beard….creepy!!

5. Kelly says:

This photo was taken in 1998 ….our son who “photo bombed” our picture was not left out….he was in MOST of the pictures taken that day!!

6. nicowas says:

I can’t believe how many people on here are commenting about the couple having a professional photo of them without the baby. You’re dressed nicely; when besides your wedding do you get a nice photo to frame of you and your spouse?? Might as well take advantage of it at the family shoot. My family always did! Why is it an issue?!?!

I actually looked at this and thought “Finally! An AFP pic where no one can say anything negative!” Nope. You are some if the most negative people out there!!

7. A Mom says:

for those of you that don’t get it as to why they might want a picture without the child or children…well…1) a marriage relationship should never be just about the kids because the kids grow up….and move on….you need a relationship that’s the two of you….2) perhaps they needed a professional photo for a business picture…like real estate? and 3) you have pictures made of just the kids…why cant you have a picture made with the love of your life?

I think this is adorable….and funny….especially the looks on their faces…

8. Amanda says:

I just don’t get why they wanted the baby left out of the picture? Really odd.

• Kelly says:

This is my family picture…..We did NOT just leave our son out of a family photo!!!! We did not want our son in “this” picture….we had a family photo of all of us ~ lots of them that same day! but I also wanted a couple photo!

9. Lish says:

I have a 23 month old daughter and if my husband and I ever tried to take a nice picture with her anywhere in the room…this would definitely happen!

10. Melanie says:

Hilarious! An early photobombing!

11. erica says:

This is precious! :)

12. Drmgiver says:

I don’t get it, why is this awkward?

13. Big E says:

Is this the same Kelly that posted a prom picture with her brother on Jan 21st?

14. nat says:

natural and fresh, i love it

15. LMAO says:

Why haven’t more people commented? This is hilarious! Clearly this was not the age of photoshop..but I agree, the kid totally makes the picture :P