Conspiracy Theory

June 26th, 2009

Conspiracy Theory - Babies

We know what you’re thinking, but take our word for it- no photoshopping here.

(submitted by DS)

171 Responses to “Conspiracy Theory”

1. Eric says:

This looks “shopped”
    I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen some “shopped” photos in my time.

2. Meagan says:

just the fact that somebody thought this picture was a good idea to send out to friends and family is awkward!

3. bobgilbert says:

I did this Photoshop approximately 10 years ago.

At the office where I worked we were constantly trying to get our hands on each others photos so that we could manipulate them into awkward situations.

The guy in the actual picture sent me this link on Facebook and he thinks it’s hilarious too.

I would have done a better job if I had known that it was ever going to be displayed anywhere!

4. jjkksd says:

to all the basement-dwelling losers who say the photo should go…

don’t you have anything better to do than complain?
    like maybe…move out of your parents’ basement?

5. Nicole says:

OK people, can we just remember that the site is for entertainment purposes and I find the name-calling and sarcasm more offending than the ridiculously, “awkward family photo”? Lighten up people, it’s all in good fun. Hope my grammar was correct so I don’t get a snarky response!

6. ~Dune!~ says:

So many people are missing the point and nit picking on the details.
    THIS IS BRILLIANT!
    It’s awkward, disturbing and hilarious.

7. ljdarten says:

Why do people feel compelled to open there mouths and say stupid things on the internet?
    It’s not real, everyone knows it. the handful who insist it’s real need to just give it up.

it is, however, creepy and kind of funny.

I agree it doesn’t belong though, someone mentioned it opens the door to a lot of things that really don’t belong here at all, I agree. Do you really want this to just be another lolcat site? And it was my impression that the photo situation itself is supposed to be awkward, not the viewing of it.

8. Nimit Kathuria says:

The baby has an Adam’s Apple.

9. This just traumatized me on many levels.

R-

10. Eboo says:

Definitely photoshopped. Look at how the skin tone doesn’t match their arms. Stupid.

11. Larry N says:

Looks like a scene from the Waterboy

12. Julianne says:

i found this and sent it on to a loved one. It was such a busy day and she was bursting to show it to her boss.. only to find at the end of the day her boss had found it and showed it to her! Every time I look at it I just cry. it is the funniest thing I`ve seen and I think that is because it is for real. I know it`s not photoshopped or adjusted in any way.
    i have an unusual family too.

13. Gropius says:

Wow. Different for this site indeed. But it’s awkward. And hilarious. And disturbing. And both my husband and I are wiping away the tears with laughter. …And by the way, if you administer the site, you decide the content. Since when was posting content on your own blog a democratic process? I find the “does not belong!” comments just as funny.

14. Patric says:

Ok, this is so weird. I’m not sure if I’m going to laugh cause it has the friday the 13th feel.

15. kabuk1 says:

The scariest part is- someone actually thought this would be ‘cute’ and ‘fun’.

16. Lauren says:

haha – the baby and dad both have adam’s apples. That’s funny

17. Recneps999 says:

I think that the notion that so many folks want the photo removed makes a case for it to stay. I thought it was a funny picture.

18. Catedq says:

Their chins arent aligned,and their arems are a different colour to their heads!! C’mon,you could try a little harde,but then again,it is really freaky!!!

AAAARGHH!!! THis is sooo wrong! But i agree with Butcher baby!!
    ‘omigod, this is SOOOOOO funny and creepy and hilariously disturbing all at once! i seriously wish i had multiple prints of this to quietly slip into the family photo albums of everyone i know’

So do III!!!!!

19. kp says:

This is like the original version of Master Blaster in Beyond the Thunderdome that was considered to twisted and had to be scaled back on weirdness.

20. Becky says:

adam’s apple on the baby creeped me out.

21. Rondi says:

I am sooo glad God knew what He was doing when He made us…

22. Tim says:

I didn’t know Big Show had kids!

23. j says:

This might even go beyond awkward, and I’m still laughing at the Having a baby couple…
    Diane Arbus is clawing her way out of the grave this minute…
    I see a lot of the archived posts seem to be missing photos- is this image *averting eyes* a candidate?

24. Lindsey says:

There’s a whole other site dedicated to pictures that are photoshopped like this. Doesn’t belong here.

25. AC says:

im screaming on the inside…

26. Sarah says:

This is the creepiest picture…

27. steve says:

not for this site. awkwardness springs forth from the unintended consequences of a random moment caught on film (pixels), not from intentional photoshopping

• sarah says:

I think it is awkard just that someone would think this is a fun or cute way to a;la family photo. Is there a rule on where or how the picture has come to be awkward?

28. nite owl says:

This made my eyes water from laughing…without even reading the comments!

29. Cherriej says:

Dudes…. get a grip… this isn’t as freaky as the demonic baby in the awkward baby photo section!!!

30. Kristina says:

I think this is hysterical!

And, I also think it should STAY. It’s a family photo, it’s awkward, what else could people possibly want?

31. Jujee says:

My god…that is utterly terrifying…

32. lagrange says:

Freaky- now I will have to throw out my ventriloquest dummy

33. NorandaPete says:

CREEPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! And unnecessary!!!!!

34. butcherbaby says:

omigod, this is SOOOOOO funny and creepy and hilariously disturbing all at once! i seriously wish i had multiple prints of this to quietly slip into the family photo albums of everyone i know.

35. Perry says:

Just plain creepy!

36. Katharine says:

This is horrible!!! It’s freakish and silly! My husband says it is kinda cute, but i don’t see where. LOL

37. Lauren says:

This really, really scared me when I first saw it and I’m not even sure why.

38. fredoniagirl says:

THIS IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS. For one, who would authorize or perform the edit that would result in this finished photo . NO, NO, NO, NO. I REALLY FIND THIS DISTURBING – and I have been watching this site for quite a while. I have a really STRONG negative reaction to this!!!!!!

• NiagaraBound says:

That is the exact thing I was thinking! Took the words right out of my mouth. Well said!

• Amy says:

What do you mean, well said? Fredoniagirl says that it is wrong on so many levels, but then only lists one level. He/she then goes on like a toddler saying “NO, NO, NO, NO.”

Not well said. Not by a long shot.

39. graphicartist2k5 says:

this picture is SO old, and yes, it is obviously photoshopped.

40. patkerash says:

sorry, I really want to like this but it’s just too CREEEPY

41. john says:

not even a good photoshop job. Chin’s aren’t aligned. So I guess you’re word’s not good either :(

42. Hannah says:

That is so amazingly disturbing..

43. Erin says:

In my opinion, I think the picture should stay. It’s a family photo, and it is most definitely one of the most awkward things I’ve ever seen.

…SO awkward.

44. Cath says:

No, this really doesn’t belong here.

45. Sassy McSasserton says:

The baby must buy his dungarees in the “husky” section

46. GabiAlfonso says:

I think this should get pulled. It really opens the door for a lot of stuff that isn’t relevant to the site. If the only thing that makes the photo amusing is the doctoring, that’s really not amusing at all.
    to me.

47. Lily says:

Perhaps the movie poster for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button II?

48. BroadwayBohemia says:

This gives freaky a run for it’s money.

49. Cee says:

A little on the disturbing side.. but I can’t help but smile at the, um, big-baby’s smile. The um, “little” guy was obviously enjoying seeing himself bigger than dad…