Tunnel of Love

July 18th, 2009

Tunnel of Love - Dad

Who says fathers and sons have trouble showing affection?

(submitted by Alexandra)

89 Responses to “Tunnel of Love”

1. Debbie says:

The Bubble Room on Captiva! After years of trying to get in, we finally had dinner there this year. The train in the ceiling, and all the amazing memorabelia make this an unforgettable spot!

2. Shanna says:

We were at The Bubble Room this summer so it was a delight to see this picture!

3. Kudos from one braniac to another. :)

4. Katie says:

So excited to see The Bubble Room on this! Damnit I love that island.

5. Kimi says:

The bubble room! LOVE their chips with bacon cheese & sour cream.

6. will says:

YEA i was so suprised to see the bubble room, unfortunately its kinda gone down hill since my childhood, but their cakes are still amazing

7. no one says:

omg its the bubble room in captiva i knew the second i saw it i love that place ! they got the betty boop by the bathroom and the superman ! the tables are full off wacky cool stuff i love that place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Leigh Ann says:

The Bubble Room!!! I LOVE that place!! I recognized it the minute I saw the picture!! :)

9. lorie l says:

I have no idea what the bubble room is but this is one of the funniest pics I’ve ever seen. That one guy reminds me of my grandma’s third husband Ernie.

10. alex says:

haha this picture reminds me of when my drunk brother and my cousin got in the love boat together at the bubble room.

it was hilarious!

11. Rachel says:

Bubble room is amazing!!! as soon as i saw the picture i new it was the bubble room!

12. Suzanna says:

The Bubble Room, with the train that goes all around up near the ceiling? I haven’t been there in years!

13. Laurie says:

WE’RE ON A BOAT!

14. EmmaKate says:

Aww they are just making their daughter/wife happy! I can see her now, getting excited and wanting to take a photo of her husband and father, and both of them are wondering why it isn’t HER and the husband in the loveboat

15. chas_m says:

Yeah, that’s the Bubble Room all right, and no, not the former one in Winter Park, it’s the Captiva one.

Laugh at the tacky if you want to, but the Bubble Room is a HOOT and the memorabilia in there is INCREDIBLE. Definitely a must-do if you’re in their neighbourhood … after all, the next generation of awkward photos won’t take THEMSELVES, people!!