July 22nd, 2010

Necking - Kids

Birds do it, bees do it, bet you didn’t know that these do it.

(submitted by Michelle)

98 Responses to “Necking”

1. Haley says:

That happened to us on a Field trip to the zoo in sixth grade… only it was with tigers.

2. mary says:

Poor girl thinks her parent’s taking her picture…

3. Kelly says:

Bahahahaha! Thats the one and only time i need to see that!

4. Erica says:

Perfect America’s Next Top Model entry pic… They always ask for more neck!

5. Gogit says:

Groucho Marx said “Whoever called it necking was a poor judge of anatomy” but I wonder if he’d have changed his mind re those giraffes?

6. worldrock says:

The dad saw what was going on and said “Honey quick turn around and smile for the camera, DON’T LOOK BEHIND YOU!”

7. Ali says:

How much you want to bet that the parent, brother, or sister that took this picture took it solely to focus on the giraffes…Poor girl she probably didn’t even know

8. alyssa says:

yea im ten years old and i went the zoo like alot and im seen all kids of them but im seen them do this! IN THE BACKROUND OF A PICSURE! its soo funny

9. Jeff says:

Some of you people sure are cocky. But seriously…

10. javajanet says:

The comments had me giggling so loud! ROFL!!!

11. Carolyn says:

See, the giraffe on top hurt his leg, and the other one is helping him walk…

12. james says:

Boom Chica wow wow

13. randee says:

Tess, i had a larger than usual (18oz.) coffee cup i loved with similar dancing hippos. But upon closer inspection, after 5 years, someone realized they were in one big hippo orgy. The funny part…I’m a youth pastor, and it was noticed on a sunday morning by a 7 year old girl. “why is that hippo licking the other one’s bottom?”…
    I still havent convinced everyone I didnt notice.

• Jen says:

That is too funny!

Did you turn a bright shade of red when you realized?… I would have!

• Tess says:

Too funny Randee. I like to think it was our innocence that we never noticed the naughty animals. It must have been the same mug maker. I confess it was a two mug set. How I never noticed the “bear acrobats” mug I took home was really a bear orgy, I’ll never know. Upon closer inspection, it was apparent the bear mug was a little more graphic then the giraffe mug. I can’t remember what happened to those mugs, I might have put them up in the attic when my kids were little… Maybe I’ll find them, dust them off, and have a good giggle in my old age…

14. squishy says:

holy… O_O WHAT???

15. The Pharaoh says:

Dude is that Bindi?

16. Celeste says:

Don’t worry about the long drop- giraffes are born at six feet tall.

17. tmarie says:

the worst part is that the little girl is actually out of focus. i think the photographer WANTED to focus on the animals getting it on.

18. Tess says:

Believe it or not, this reminds me of a Christmas present I received once. My boss gave me a mug with dancing giraffes on it. I used it everyday at the office for my big mug of coffee, until a new girl said “Tess just what the heck are those giraffe’s doing?” In actually looking more closely at my beloved mug, I realized every third giraffe was humping the one in front of it. Nobody ever noticed before, not even my boss. She confessed she had bought the present last minute in some little shop in the Village that was a little quirky and sold a lot of sex toys, etc. (but she honestly didn’t notice the humping giraffes either). Everybody had a good laugh, except for the office prude that made me take the mug home.