The Bridesmaid

September 3rd, 2010

The Bridesmaid - Pets

They’re still waiting for their gift.

(submitted by Barbara)

16 Responses to “The Bridesmaid”

1. dave says:

Groom: You know I only married you to get to your sisters, right?

2. Thomas says:

In this case, I think the bridemaid’s dresses look better than the bride’s dress

3. Melissa says:

Anyone else see the dead fox head in the bride’s bouquet? Well, in the Alpha Bride’s Bouquet. Or…..is that just me???? look at it closely.

• Tess says:

Look again. I don’t think it’s dead or a fox head. I think this is a two-kitty wedding party. The 2nd kitty just camouflaged himself in the flowers… I went to a wedding like this (except for the kitty bouquets..) All six bridesmaids had similar dresses to the ones above. I remember the bartender shaking his head in frustration. He told me he had orders to serve the bride and groom the “good stuff” but he kept getting confused which one was the bride… I laughed and told him he could pretend I was the bride and serve me the “good stuff” instead…

4. Tammy- says:

My stupid ex-sister-in-law had us where those terrible lace up to the neck dresses. I swear she did it to torture us.

5. Kat says:

I think the one feeling the most awkward is the cat.

6. M.G. says:

Oh, they received a wedding gift from the cat… Unfortunately, it’s in the litter box!

7. Brian says:

But Joanie loves Chachi. What is she doing with THAT guy?

8. powermuffin says:

All three women are wearing white. How many wives does this guy need? I see an alpha bride and two back-ups. Then there is the cat playing the part of the cranky and demanding mother-in-law.

9. sampa says:

It looks like the Groom is saying, “My wacky wife just has to have the cat in every photo”

10. Heather says:

Who brings a cat for wedding photos? Was it AT the wedding, oh gawd please don’t tell me it was IN the wedding!?

11. JerseyPam says:

The maid of honor did a great job shredding up the bridesmaids’ dresses.

12. Melvis says:

‘Always a bridesmaid, never a bride’ morphing into ‘crazy cat lady’.