Furry

January 21st, 2011

Furry - Pets

You can’t blame him for being confused.

(submitted by Kris)

8 Responses to “Furry”

1. betty1betty2 says:

A Shetland Sheepdog or “Sheltie” as this looks to be (by size & not a puppy German Shepherd) has sheep herding to it’s genetic core. We had two of them at different times when the children were young and every time the kids went to play in the yard, the dogs spent the whole time trying to herd them back to the house through movement, barking, and by gently tugging their arm or sleeve (never breaking the skin). It was always fascinating to me. The dogs never quit, but they did tire and would give me looks, like, “Hello? I could use some help here!”. When we added a second dog, a mixed breed that must have had some guard dog in him, he would run about trying to “protect” the children fom the Sheltie’s efforts at herding by barking, nipping at the Sheltie, and trying to get in-between the Sheltie and the kids. What a circus every time the kids went out to play! I miss that!

2. Lorrene says:

It appears to be a rabbit fur coat, I imagine the dog wants that coat. An old friend of the family had a fur coat and our dog would not leave it alone.

3. Cole Gafford says:

You can clean the carpet of your car, house and if they can not, then you should hire experts who have full knowledge and information about how to clean the carpet. You need to ensure that they must find new and clear all the time.

4. Tred54 says:

Pee on the carpet once and you get hit with a rolled-up newpaper. Pee on the carpet twice and you get made into Suzie’s winter coat.

5. Esther says:

That’s a shepherd and the little girl is on the road (you can see a neighbor going to their mailbox in the background). It’s probably pulling her back into the yard. Ours will only just now let the kids cross to check the mail without me on the porch, and they are all in their teens.

6. Nicola says:

I love how the other dog looks like he’s saying, “What are you doing?! We don’t bite them… that’s not good! You’re going to get us in trouble!”