Famjam

October 6th, 2011

Famjam - Family Portrait

You’re gonna need a bigger background.

(submitted by Emily)

24 Responses to “Famjam”

1. Tony says:

I thought the family tree would branch out a little more than this.

2. Anthony O'Neill says:

New Reality TV show promo photo…”15 kids and counting”

3. erikakeno says:

Is that little girl flipping everyone the bird? Smart kid.

4. Jack says:

Great Jaws reference, Emily!

5. PaulaNancy says:

The photographer needs to be punished for this one, but it was probably someone’s cousin-in-law. hope they didn’t pay much.

• Scott says:

That’s exactly what I was thinking… very unprofessional.

• SallyG says:

Yeah, it looks like crap…but believe me, this family INSISTED on getting everyone in the picture, no matter WHAT! I used to have the God-awful job of a traveling store photographer and you have no IDEA how many people will practically have a meltdown right in the store unless you get all 62 people in the photo. So don’t blame the photographer…blame the people who insisted on having the entire clan in the photo!!!

• lorig says:

As a professional school photographer (where backgrounds like this were used) you have no idea how many times families came to take a picture and would not believe me when I said they would look awkward. I have been told everything from “just take the picture” to “we don’t care if the background doesn’t fit”.

6. CP says:

One of the ladies in the back row is sportin a Bieber hairdo. She was Bieber, when Bieber wasn’t cool.

7. Chelle says:

Having participated in many the family group shot, I can hear it all now… “a little closer… get a little closer. Hey, Bridge, get Cami to look at the camera… oh, man. I think we’ve finally outgrown the background. We’ll have to take the photo outside next year… Taylor, Robert… look up” SNAP

8. senora_jennifer says:

Similar to those who choose to freeze their bodies so that they can be “thawed” when science has figured out immortality, this group chose to have their picture made just knowing that one day in the future, someone would be able to photoshop and crop the backdrop frame out of existence.

9. seen enuf says:

Proof that you can get a great haircut at home with the Flo-Bee.

10. schoolnurse says:

Doesn’t Marney realize that isn’t a regulation sized backdrop behind her and the family? Amy Misto must have brought it.

11. Tim S says:

I was totally fooled. I was sure they were standing outside in front of a large oak tree.

12. js says:

Those kids – each and every one of them look completely miserable. The girl in the back won’t even face the camera. And what’s the point of the pull-down background – that doesn’t really serve as background for this group shot?????

13. The polyester burns too six months to heal…