Color Me Bad

April 7th, 2010

The dogs preferred the black & whites.

(submitted by REN at Animal Photography)

7 Responses to “Color Me Bad”

1. Annie says:

Can’t beLIEVE she let em out without their nails painted…

2. Tess says:

Sandypaws I think the photo is great. I caught part of the TLC show and want to make sure I don’t miss it when it’s on again. I think most people would agree you are creative and your dye jobs are great fun. Don’t make Awkward Photos take this down. You look fabulous and as they say in show business, any publicity is good publicity. If Kate Gosselin can have her own show, you should too. Pitch a series to TLC — I’d watch it!

3. sandypaws says:

wow this is an older photo.. my schnauzer has passed away years ago…
    we have fun with color.. and actually the tips of my hair is dark purple.
    AND on the TLC show it was NOT cindy i turned into the camel, it was my friends dog ODIN and it was hideous.. i admit i screwed it up.. the color was off and the legs were wrong so i LOST.. oh well next time!!!
    ashamed?? most people in this little town are not ashamed of my colored dogs
    and you did not have permission to use this photo from ME or the photographer..

• littlejo says:

Please let them keep the photo! It shows that some of us like our pets to be as versatile as we are! Plus my daughter said when she watched the TLC show that she now wants to be an extreme groomer and make art on her best friends! I am serious, really. My creative and beautiful girl will find her passion and if it is this then I will support her 100%! People have always had a hard time understanding others different than they are. Neither is right or wrong just different. We can appreciate strengths, weaknesses and anything else that may make us who we are because and in spite of our differences. Be different, be proud and let the world see you for who you are….a passionate Expert Dog Groomer with a specialty in Extreme Grooming. It’s all in the way you say it and present it! Go girl!

4. mandapannts says:

the top half of that poodle is blue.
    the bottom half appears to be pink.
    niiiice.

5. Blaze says:

Style!

6. Leah says:

I just saw this woman on a show on the Discovery Channel. She does ‘extreme grooming’, it was hilarious!